Tough Cal Ripken Jr. Bobblehead FT.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I picked this up at a local sale. See below for information on issue date and rarity (thanks to Camsue). Make offer in trade or cash or both. Offering here before putting on ebay. Thanks
ripkenbobble1_zps9qoucpm8.jpg
ripkenbobble2_zps4d4y7nb5.jpg
ripkenbobble3_zpszanmzotw.jpg
ripkenbobble4_zps2uui0osj.jpg

LMK, Thanks

Last edited:
Just returned from Baltimore actually seen 2 of these one away from Camden yards that was going for 45 the other was in the ball park that was going for 58 not sure the year but the box is almost exact to the same one that we received our bobbleheads in last year at Camden yards I will try to find out the year for you hope this helps

Hey just wanted to let you know I am currently in Baltimore I showed your picture to a vendor and he believes that bobble is from 2001 for season ticket holders only said it is,a variation of the sga given away that year valued it between 50-60 made by majestic said he doesn't ever see them because of only being issued to season ticket holders

Hey just wanted to let you know I am currently in Baltimore I showed your picture to a vendor and he believes that bobble is from 2001 for season ticket holders only said it is,a variation of the sga given away that year valued it between 50-60 made by majestic said he doesn't ever see them because of only being issued to season ticket holders

WOW...very interesting...thanks for that info.