Trade Manager is empty!!!! FT/FS GU,autos,serial #'d,1/1's,refractors,base

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reickholt

MVP
5.00 star(s)
My trade Manager is empty! Too many items to list. Here are the links to my trade lists. Search away and LMK what you can use. Thanks!
Rick
Game used and Autos for baseball and Football
http://www.freewebs.com/rjeickholt/guautosbaseballfb.htm

Baseball inserts, parallels and stars
http://www.freewebs.com/rjeickholt/baseballfortrade.htm

RCs
http://www.freewebs.com/rjeickholt/rcsfortrade.htm

Box breaks
http://www.freewebs.com/rjeickholt/baseballfortrade.htm

Mainly looking for Ripkens, Twins refractors and Mauers that I dont have. I also have PC collection of autographs and better RCs. I'd be more than happy to look at lists or buckets as time allows!

i could use any chrome colored refractors u have, or any yankees GU/autos. also low #ed cards. could u lmk what u have, check my tradelist? thx!

Only item listed on your trade list that I can use is the 89 Donruss Griffey RC. If you can find something of equal value from my trade lists LMK.
Rick

I could use another one of these 1996 Finest Albert Belle "Gold" refractor #9

Send me a PM and I can send you a link to my tradelist.

Hey Rick....just getting back to feeling human, geesh ...what a long bout of crud I had!! I have a Nick Blackburn 2008 UD Timeline Rookie auto /93 (has the SP retro look) and I will have a Joe Mauer majestic materials /75 coming in on Wed....I would love your Stan Musial 3000 GU....the SM World Series has been played in my hometown for well over 50 years, and it would be a great addition to my PC. Not sure what the Musial books for, but lmk if interested in both or one of my cards. I didn't really scroll too far down on your list, but lmk...

Thanks,
Diane

i can use these:

2012 Bowman Chrome Ubaldo Jimenez Gold refractor BV$12
2011 Topps Chrome Derek Jeter Orange refractor #20 BV$12

lmk if I have anything you can for them
thanks
Barry

Sorry everyone. I havent had a lot of time for cards this week. I will try to get caught up with everyone this weekend. Thanks for your posts.
Rick

We've been trying to work something out on these for quiet awhile. I'd love to get them to you! I havent checked bvs on the cards from your end but here is what sparks an interest.
Beckham auto and Ryan Church autos.
LMK. Thanks!
Rick

Cmb lmk if you see anythong for your Paul Konerkos

I believe the bv on the Musial is $30. I'd be interested in the Mauer but not the Blackburn. Not sure how bvs will line up but would also consider Ripkens that I need as well as possible better Rcs or lower end autos for PC to even things out.
Rick

Hey Rick....just getting back to feeling human, geesh ...what a long bout of crud I had!! I have a Nick Blackburn 2008 UD Timeline Rookie auto /93 (has the SP retro look) and I will have a Joe Mauer majestic materials /75 coming in on Wed....I would love your Stan Musial 3000 GU....the SM World Series has been played in my hometown for well over 50 years, and it would be a great addition to my PC. Not sure what the Musial books for, but lmk if interested in both or one of my cards. I didn't really scroll too far down on your list, but lmk...

Thanks,
Diane

I didnt look up bvs but I'd guess these should be close.
You Mauer refractor
I get1989 Donruss #635 Curt Schilling RC
Well secured PWE is fine with me.
Feel free to post if agreeable or LMK
Thanks!
Rick

2012 Bowman Chrome Joe Mauer xfractor #170
I can use that one toward my set.
Can you use anything from here? http://www.freewebs.com/zlw1/baseinsertstradelist.htm

Thanks!

jeter

Jimenez refractor is traded. Saw a few items of possible interest in your insert link. I will get back with an potential offer later today. I also saw a few autographs that were of interest if I have any gu/autos that you might need.
Thanks!
Rick

i can use these:

2012 Bowman Chrome Ubaldo Jimenez Gold refractor BV$12
2011 Topps Chrome Derek Jeter Orange refractor #20 BV$12

lmk if I have anything you can for them
thanks
Barry

I didnt look up bvs but I'd guess these should be close.
You Mauer refractor
I get1989 Donruss #635 Curt Schilling RC
Well secured PWE is fine with me.
Feel free to post if agreeable or LMK
Thanks!
Rick
Rick, could you throw this in as well. I need it for another trader, and it'll make the trade $4.25 to me, and $4.00 to you
2011 Topps Chrome Rafael Soriano refractor #36
If it works, post it up.
Thanks!
Zach

Sounds good, Rick....hold it and I'll hold the Mauer GU....I have a lot of stuff to trade, so we should be able to work out a deal easily. Be back in touch soon. Thx....Diane

Hi Rick

Been a while but i could use if you still have

2005 Zenith Tom Glavine Gold Artist Proof #145 #'d 48/50
2007 Bowman Chrome Tom Glavine X-fractor #145 #'d 025/250
2008 Topps GOLD Marcus Giles #91 #'d 1140/2008

Could you let me know BV or sale price to UK and see if we can get a deal done

Iain

Trade is posted. Thanks!
Rick

Rick, could you throw this in as well. I need it for another trader, and it'll make the trade $4.25 to me, and $4.00 to you
2011 Topps Chrome Rafael Soriano refractor #36
If it works, post it up.
Thanks!
Zach

tigerace14
2000 Fleer Stan Musial 3000 Hit Club GU Jersey card is set aside for you.

ian_kell
As best as I can tell here are the bvs for these
2005 Zenith Tom Glavine Gold Artist Proof #145 #'d 48/50 $10
2007 Bowman Chrome Tom Glavine X-fractor #145 #'d 025/250 $2
2008 Topps GOLD Marcus Giles #91 #'d 1140/2008 $2.50
Would prefer trading oveer selling if at all possible. LMK
Thanks!
Rick

Last edited:
If i can find it i have
Item image of 2004 E-X Essential Credentials Now #60 Joe Mauer ROO/60 2004 E-X Essential Credentials Now #60 Joe Mauer ROO/60
Not to sure on its state though

Iain