Trade Manger and New post Icon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaxbraves

HOF
5.00 star(s)
When I click the trade manager icon it take a long time to load up. All the other pages load up quickly.

Now here is a new one not pertaining to the trade manager. For the past couple of hours I have click on
the NEW POST ICON. The page showes 30 new post being made but the same 7 post since 525PM are the
the only ones coming up.

I'm getting the same thing. It says there are 11 new threads right now but when I click on it only 2 threads show up. And every time I try to post or do an edit I keep getting a data base error message.

I will post a thread in the moderators forum. The same thing is happening to me so there is a glitch somewhere. Please be patient as we try to get this resolved. And if anybody has any ideas please PM a moderator.

Earlier today I tried bumping one of my threads and even though the thread accepted the post, it didn't move up to the top of the thread's page. Not complaining, just letting people know that there are a lot of different problems happening at this time.

EDIT: same here. My post did not move this thread to the top either.

You post on threads and it gives an error message....but u click back to the thread and your post is there....but the number of your post always stays the same. Best regards, David

Everything looks to back to normal and fixed. If anybody else notices any more problems please let one of the mods know.

Thank you,

Bryon