Trade reported...and nothing!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VintageHeros

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
A while back, several other Bench members and I realized that we all got duped by a bad trader here on The Bench. This was brought up in a thread that was quickly shut down. I had already given up hope of ever receiving my end and when I saw the thread it reminded me to report the bad trade. My report seems to have gone nowhere and I can't even find any record of it...

I don't expect to get my card back (2012 Finest Joe Panik Jumbo Relic Auto) and doubt this trader will visit this site again but at the very least this person should be suspended from the site if not banned altogether. There should be a record of this to help others who may come across this person - even if it on another site. My quick internet research shows that this person has done this type of thing in the past on other sites as well. In the future I would hope that all new members are required to give both a first and a last name, as this trader only had his/her last name in the trade manager.

Please take out the trash.

Thanks! Rob

(Obviously I didn't name the offender - I think that is why the original thread was closed - but for any mod that can't view my TM already, just send a PM and I will share the name)

Your ticket is in the Help Desk.

Forum -> Bench Tools -> Help Desk

Several tickets have been opened again cardsandballs, sorry nobody has gotten back to you. We are trying to gather as much info as possible, but once again it doesn't look good.

Your ticket is in the Help Desk.

Forum -> Bench Tools -> Help Desk

Several tickets have been opened again cardsandballs, sorry nobody has gotten back to you. We are trying to gather as much info as possible, but once again it doesn't look good.

Thanks for the quick reply!