Trade/Sale list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trish,
My gausmans are 2009 UD gu auto /899 and 2011 platinum auto. Both are USA, not orioles. I don't know values. Lmk if you are interested and whatever you think is fair. I'm also ok just buying straight out
Bob

need these:

$4 each
2011 Topps All-Star Stitches #AS-70 Matt Cain Giants
2011 Topps Manufactured Patch #TLMP-SD Stephen Drew D'backs

would you do $8.00 dlvd??

Hey Trish, I sent a trade request your way a couple days ago. If that works, please accept, and I'll get payment to you asap.

Thanks again.

Luis - I didn't get a chance to look up bv's but I think the deal would be close enough if yu are good with it.

Steve1972 - Sorry will have to pass on the offer

mgrizzell - let me make sure no one ahead of you asked for the cards and I will either confirm or lyk if there is an issue.

Jack - I started a bench album and put a scan of the Blue Stanton in there please see what you think.

greatAlbert - here is a link to the scan if it does not work I put the scan in my bench album
http://www.thebenchtrading.com/album.php?albumid=106&attachmentid=1435

Joe - it would be $15.93. Will post shortly

Bob - The Gausmans are $15 and $20 respectively the 4 cards you want are $25, $8, $10, $10 respectively. PLMK if you want to do a trade/$$ deal.

Luis - I didn't get a chance to look up bv's but I think the deal would be close enough if yu are good with it.

Steve1972 - Sorry will have to pass on the offer

mgrizzell - let me make sure no one ahead of you asked for the cards and I will either confirm or lyk if there is an issue.

Jack - I started a bench album and put a scan of the Blue Stanton in there please see what you think.

greatAlbert - here is a link to the scan if it does not work I put the scan in my bench album
http://www.thebenchtrading.com/album.php?albumid=106&attachmentid=1435

Joe - it would be $15.93. Will post shortly

Bob - The Gausmans are $15 and $20 respectively the 4 cards you want are $25, $8, $10, $10 respectively. PLMK if you want to do a trade/$$ deal.

I'm going to my LCS tomorrow. I'll check the BVs and will report back to you.

Luis

Luis - OK LMK

David - Do you have any interest in a Segura 2014 Topps silk?

Trish:
The gap in BV is too big for me to let it go as is. Can I pick something else from your list?

2013 Topps Heritage Minors Real One Autographs #AG Anthony Garcia Cardinals $8
2013 Bowman Chrome Prospects Auto Blue Wave Refractors #WF Wilfredo Rodriguez 19/50 Rockies $15

2013 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs #HH HUNTER HARVEY (Orioles) $15
2013 Bowman Sterling Rookie Autographs #DB DYLAN BUNDY (Orioles) $20

Everyone - I have a family emergency - my father is in the hospital and I will not be able to be on the bench much for a few days. I will touch base with everyone ASAP to complete deals.
Trish

Everyone - I think things are back to as normal as can be now so if you are still interested in working out a deal please post or PM me and lets see if we can work something out.
Thanks,
Trish

Hi Trish! I have theses for trade: 2014 topps red sparkle of Jonathan Schoop, 2013 bowman silver ice of Dylan Bundy and 2012 bowman silver ice of Wei-Yin Chen. Looking for one or two twin players or red sparkle from 2014 topps for the trade. Best regards, David

2013 Topps Update All-Star Stitches #BH Bryce Harper Nationals
2011 USA Baseball Autographs #A21 Michael Wacha Cardinals
2012 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractors #10 Bryce Harper 175/250 Nationals

Trish whats the best you can do on these 3 cards

Last edited:
Trish,

I'd like these:

$3
2006 Bowman Heritage Pieces of Greatness #AL Adam LaRoche Braves

$4
2006 Bowman Heritage Signs of Greatness #SG-CM Cameron Maybin Tigers

$5