Trade/Sale list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trish, If you decide to trade any of these, I'd be interested in a shot at these Mets:
2006 Topps Trading Places Relic #TPR-BW Billy Wagner Mets
2013 Elite Extra Edition Franchise Futures #56 Domingo Tapia 104/802 Mets
2003 Fleer Authentix Relic #31 Mike Piazza Mets
2013 Topps Opening Day Auto #ODA-ID Ike Davis Mets

Was going through my GU/AU box and found these if interested:
2012 TOPPS BLOCKBUSTER PATCH- BP-25 Arod
2011 TOPPS ALL-STAR STITCHES- AS-62 Martin
2013 BOWMAN BLUE WAVE REDEMPTION- (49/50)BCA-NT Nik Turley Auto
2008 TRISTAR PROJECTIONS- 16/25 Yellow 209 Zach Kroenke AU (NYY) Trenton Thunder
2010 BOWMAN PROSPECTS AUTO- BPA-MH Hobgood
2013 GYPSY QUEEN RELIC GQR-NM Markakis

LMK if any are of interest...Mike

Yankees1 - The Wacha has been sold but the 2 Harpers are still available. PLMK if interested in just the two.

David K- I can use all of them. I can pull some 2014 Twins for you. Would you be interested in 2014 Donruss and 2014 Topps Stickers Twins or just the 2014 basic Topps? Opening a case of Heritage this weekend hopefully if you would rather have Twins from that lmk

Pat - PM'd

Mike- I have all of the Mets you asked about still. I don't really need any of the cards you listed but if you are willing I would trade them for non-GU'd/auto's as long as the bv ends up equal. LMK and I will see what I can use from your trade list.

Mike- I have all of the Mets you asked about still. I don't really need any of the cards you listed but if you are willing I would trade them for non-GU'd/auto's as long as the bv ends up equal. LMK and I will see what I can use from your trade list.
Trish, I think I've done all the damage I can to your wantlist. Nothing there I can help with. Thanks, Mike

HI, lmk if you still have these available.

$3 each

2013 Elite Extra Edition Signatures #146 Colby Suggs 260/674 Marlins

$4 each

2013 Prizm Perennial Draft Picks Prizm Auto #77 Anthony DeSclafani Marlins

Last edited: