Trade Thread - Mini's, Jeter, Seaver, GU, Auto's + more

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryanmo5

Prospect
My needs and wants are as follows

Paul Goldschmidt
Ken Griffey Jr
Patrick Corbin
Didi Gregorius (Gregorious)
Mike Trout
Trade Bait
2011-2013 Topps Tribute needs - won't trade better cards for base sorry

Auto's of the below

Randy Johnson
Frank Thomas
Amare Stoudemire
Gerardo Parra
Marc Forgione

what do you need for the barry sanders rc.do have this.lmk

2013 topps chasing the dream paul Goldschmidt game used #cdr-pg
I can use that yes, just equal value for the Sanders don't need a 45.00 card per say but would need more than just the goldy. What else do you have?

I'm interested in the Sanders also. For Trout I know I have a 2011 Bowman Bowman's Best insert. Have some Griffey also, several rookies but no UDs. What kind of tradebait are you after? And do you have a wantlist of Tribute?

I do need the bowmans best trout so thats a start but not looking to trade Sanders for base. Would be looking for guys in sig, rookies, relics or trade bait that's similar in value to the Sanders. I will take 2 or 3 cards for it. Guys like Jeter, Trout, fielder, cabrera, Archie Bradley, aaron hill (dbacks only) or good trade bait of any of the hot guys like harper, strasburg, segura, darvish, miller and so on. If you wanna trade tribute for other base I'm all for it, I created a thread in sets section with a list if you wanna check it out, thanks
I'm interested in the Sanders also. For Trout I know I have a 2011 Bowman Bowman's Best insert. Have some Griffey also, several rookies but no UDs. What kind of tradebait are you after? And do you have a wantlist of Tribute?