WTT TRADED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dashcol

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I need to step away from the hobvy for a short period of time, nothing bad, just life is getting in the way and I will not be able to follow the hobby for quite some time. I won't even be able to watch any games!

To make my wife's life easier, I am making a large bulk of my collection go away. I am going to narrow myself down to one 5000 count box filled with my PC cards and sets, and one binder filled with my player collections. The rest has been placed in a flat rate box and ready to send out to someone who could use these, and hopefully get them something good in return!

Here is what is in the box:

90% baseball
10% basketball and football (probably less than that, I am just estimating here)

- There are about 600 commons. I am assuming these are all worth nothing, and really just added into the box to act as padding for the box to protect the nicer cards. These range from mid 80s to 2022. Most of which are 2022.
- There are about 150 rookies and Bowman Firsts (many of which are parallels or numbered). This includes players like Arteaga, Vaughn, India, Cronenworth, Chisholm, Miranda, Lewis, Stott, Kwan, Vogel, Carlson, Alonso, Abrams, Hayes, Robert, Suziki, Pena and Melendez.
- There are over 25 parallels including numbered parallels. Including players like Freeman, Abreu, Yount, Bellinger, and Bagwell. Some numbered cards as low as /59.
- There are over 50 inserts. Including players like Mauer, Scherzer, Rizzo, Torkelson RCs, Suzuki RCs, Gehrig, Harper, Betts, Acuna, Soto, Cruz RCs, Abrams RCs, Pena RCs, Julio Rodriguez RCs, Ohtani numbered, and Franco RCs.
- 6 relics of which four are manufactured and two are numbered.
- 1 graded card - 1989 Fleer #196 Gary Sheffield RC PSA 9
- 5 autos
- 2021 Archives Fan Favorites Rocco Baldelli Auto PURPLE 149/150
- 2021 Bowman Chrome Bowman First Auto Mariel Bautista WHITE SPARKLE 153/299
- 2021 Bowman Chrome Bowman First Auto Ethan Hearn BLUE 124/150
- 2016 Topps Tek Max Kepler Auto
- 2018 Panini Cornerstones Quad Relic Auto Zack Granite 11/49

- This is also not counting the football and basketball of which there are rookies, numbered and at least one auto.

So I went off these assumptions as far as value:
- Shipping $20 ($20)
- Base cards - all free ($0)
- Rookies 150 at $1 each - some are WAY above this ($150)
- Parallels 25 at $1.50 each - some are definetly above this ($37.50)
- Inserts 50 at $1.50 each - some are WAY above this ($75)
- Relics 6 at $2 each ($12)
- Graded ($5)
- Autos 5 at $6 each ($30)
- football and basketball - all free ($0)
That brings the total to $329.50

In reality if this were all priced out seperately its probably at least triple that in total value.

All I want in return for this is $150 or so in cards.

PLEASE SPACE IS AN ISSUE FOR ME, I ONLY HAVE ROOM FOR 5 CARDS!

I do not care how much each card is worth as long as it is no more than five cards and they total together at least $150. This is also negotiable as lessening the collection is way more important to me than getting the most value.

I am willing to look through lists/Flickrs etc if that is easier for you.

Also again, can't stress it enough, the goal is to get this all down to one box so my wife won't have to deal with it, so making a deal takes priority over what I get.

Questions, please ask, and I thank you all for the help in making the collection something I can just store in my armoire for a year or so.

Last edited:
Who or what team are you interested in?
Not so much a team collector anymore. I am not overly concerned about what I get, but these are the biggest things I was working on:

- Home Field Advantage
- Mickey Mantle
- Bob Feller
- Joe Mauer
- Alex Kirilloff
- Vlad Guerrero Jr
- Juan Soto
- Shohei Ohtani
- Julio Rodriguez
- Bobby Witt Jr
- Wander Franco
- Spencer Torkelson

- Trevor Lawrence

- Michael Jordan
- Lamello Ball

I am not set on those guys though, really anything cool that I can enjoy later.

Hi. Not sure how this might stack up against others you're getting, but I can throw out these five cards as an offer (total BV: $150.00):

Castellanos Nick 2021 Topps Tier One NC Prime Performers Autographs #/300 $60.00
Franco Wander Turner Trea 2019 Donruss 9 Franchise Features Pink Fireworks $25.00
Torkelson Spencer 2022 Topps Update ST Commemorative Batting Helmet $25.00 RC
Rodriguez Julio 2022 Topps 87 Stars of MLB $20.00 RC
Rodriguez Julio 2022 Topps Update 44 '87 Topps $20.00 RC

Can add this one as well if you wanted to take 6 cards rather than 5:
Dominguez Jasson 2020 Panini Contenders 15 Future Stars $20.00

Thanks,
Ryan

Hi. Not sure how this might stack up against others you're getting, but I can throw out these five cards as an offer (total BV: $150.00):

Castellanos Nick 2021 Topps Tier One NC Prime Performers Autographs #/300 $60.00
Franco Wander Turner Trea 2019 Donruss 9 Franchise Features Pink Fireworks $25.00
Torkelson Spencer 2022 Topps Update ST Commemorative Batting Helmet $25.00 RC
Rodriguez Julio 2022 Topps 87 Stars of MLB $20.00 RC
Rodriguez Julio 2022 Topps Update 44 '87 Topps $20.00 RC

Can add this one as well if you wanted to take 6 cards rather than 5:
Dominguez Jasson 2020 Panini Contenders 15 Future Stars $20.00

Thanks,
Ryan
That is a fair offer, my only issue with it is that there are two Julio Rodriguez Stars of MLB RCs in the box I am giving away, so I wouldnt really want to trade for one.

Like I said, I think I am grossly underestimating the value of this box. If the Stars of MLB Julio is $20, then I put at least 2 $20 cards into this box.

Thanks. If you wanted to pull those two Julios out of the box, please feel free. Would one of these work in place of the Rodriguez Stars of MLB?

Bellinger Cody 2021 Bowman Sterling CB Sterling Recollections Gold Refractors #/50 BV $50.00

Guerrero Jr Vladimir 2022 Topps Archives 200 Silver #/99 BV $20.00

That is a fair offer, my only issue with it is that there are two Julio Rodriguez Stars of MLB RCs in the box I am giving away, so I wouldnt really want to trade for one.

Like I said, I think I am grossly underestimating the value of this box. If the Stars of MLB Julio is $20, then I put at least 2 $20 cards into this box.
Also found a 2022 Topps Update Rainbow Foil US42 Wander Franco $25.00 I could include in place of the Julio Stars of MLB.

Thanks,
Ryan