Trading 2x for help to my wantlists

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I would say the Bosclair, Beauchamp and Gonder are the best three. Jones looks pretty good until you look closely - from scan you can see a wrinkle on the bottom left on the back and all the corners look a little weak to me. For some reason in the scan the top corners on the Gonder did not show up (could have been the position on the scanner?); anyway rescanned and have linked to the new scan. Let me say the back of 1965s are like the front of 1962s, with a decent scanner they will look worse than they actually are - white shows up terribly. Don't know that any of the cards would grade ex/mt if sent to a grading company; best they would grade in my opinion would be a 6 but if you're not going to grade them they are nice cards.

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/4456/gonder.jpg

Let me know the cards you want & BV you will trade for. I know I need 16 cards to finish the base set (including Trout, Jeter & Harper). Once we have settled on trade value, I will go through your platinum trade list and offer a trade.

Off subject, but are you forty yet - my guess is 41. Guess based upon the picture of you and Mantle. Friend of mine has similar picture with Mantle in his living room probably from the same signing and you look a little older in the picture than him. Signing was in 1980 or 1981 wasn't it?

Have these 2, not enough for a trade but if you want to send me a SASE I will mail them out to you Mike

1981 Topps 299
1993 Hostess 3

Needs are in my sig. I know they're getting harder and harder to hit.
Your not kidding Chris. Nothing there I can help with. So sorry.
I would say the Bosclair, Beauchamp and Gonder are the best three. Jones looks pretty good until you look closely - from scan you can see a wrinkle on the bottom left on the back and all the corners look a little weak to me. For some reason in the scan the top corners on the Gonder did not show up (could have been the position on the scanner?); anyway rescanned and have linked to the new scan. Let me say the back of 1965s are like the front of 1962s, with a decent scanner they will look worse than they actually are - white shows up terribly. Don't know that any of the cards would grade ex/mt if sent to a grading company; best they would grade in my opinion would be a 6 but if you're not going to grade them they are nice cards.

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/4456/gonder.jpg

Let me know the cards you want & BV you will trade for. I know I need 16 cards to finish the base set (including Trout, Jeter & Harper). Once we have settled on trade value, I will go through your platinum trade list and offer a trade.

Off subject, but are you forty yet - my guess is 41. Guess based upon the picture of you and Mantle. Friend of mine has similar picture with Mantle in his living room probably from the same signing and you look a little older in the picture than him. Signing was in 1980 or 1981 wasn't it?
OK, lets do the Gonder, Beachy and Bo (reg bv's are fine).
My Platinum dubs are here:
http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/2012-trade-bait.html

Way off on the photo date. The pic of me and The Mick was from May(?) of 1973. I was 9. I'll let you do the math! LOL! LMK what you can use for the 3 Metsies. Thanks, Mike

Have these 2, not enough for a trade but if you want to send me a SASE I will mail them out to you Mike

1981 Topps 299
1993 Hostess 3
Mike, If I am going to put an envelope in the mail, you know I have to put SOMETHING in it. What do you collect? If you don't tell me I am going to throw a random Brave or 3 to you. Thanks for the offer and LMK> Mike

I'll do from Platinum Base 14,16,57,58,61,68,90 & 91 for the three Mets. Are you interested in the two Goudeys? I would like to get a few more Platinums.

Your not kidding Chris. Nothing there I can help with. So sorry.
OK, lets do the Gonder, Beachy and Bo (reg bv's are fine).
My Platinum dubs are here:
http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/2012-trade-bait.html

Way off on the photo date. The pic of me and The Mick was from May(?) of 1973. I was 9. I'll let you do the math! LOL! LMK what you can use for the 3 Metsies. Thanks, Mike

Mike, If I am going to put an envelope in the mail, you know I have to put SOMETHING in it. What do you collect? If you don't tell me I am going to throw a random Brave or 3 to you. Thanks for the offer and LMK> Mike

Just pick a guy off my I Collect list. Mike

2012 Platinum Base 14,16,57,58,61,68,90 & 91 & Prospects Base 4, 9, 13, 18, 19, 33, 45
for :
2008 Upper Deck Goudey Mini Blue Backs #263 Jose Reyes 36 BW $10.00
2008 Upper Deck Goudey Mini Blue Backs #118 Pedro Martinez $3.00
2009 Topps Update Target #UH158 Wilson Valdez $0.40
1977 Topps #399 Bruce Boisclair RC $0.30
1973 Topps #137 Jim Beauchamp $0.50
1965 Topps #423 Jesse Gonder $8.00

Pretty even BV

2012 Platinum Base 14,16,57,58,61,68,90 & 91 & Prospects Base 4, 9, 13, 18, 19, 33, 45
for :
2008 Upper Deck Goudey Mini Blue Backs #263 Jose Reyes 36 BW $10.00
2008 Upper Deck Goudey Mini Blue Backs #118 Pedro Martinez $3.00
2009 Topps Update Target #UH158 Wilson Valdez $0.40
1977 Topps #399 Bruce Boisclair RC $0.30
1973 Topps #137 Jim Beauchamp $0.50
1965 Topps #423 Jesse Gonder $8.00

Pretty even BV

Trade Posted...Thanks!

Would you be willing to part with the 2012 Bowman Draft Chrome Red Ref on your tradelist for them? I'm still looking for the red refs of both my guys from that set, and could use that as bait.

Would you be willing to part with the 2012 Bowman Draft Chrome Red Ref on your tradelist for them? I'm still looking for the red refs of both my guys from that set, and could use that as bait.
Are you referring to the Miller Red(3/5) BDPP75?
Wow, that's a toughie. I guess I can do that. Just keep me in mind for future Mets stuff. Post it up if that is the one your referring to. Thanks, Mike

2005 Diamond Kings Framed Red #145 Mike Piazza $3.00
I found one you needed while going through some older cards.
I think you had some purples or x-fractors I needed from 2012 topps chrome or 2012 bowman chrome
(my needslist is in my signature)
Thanks
Zach

I found one you needed while going through some older cards.
I think you had some purples or x-fractors I needed from 2012 topps chrome or 2012 bowman chrome
(my needslist is in my signature)
Thanks
Zach

Zach, How about this:
2012 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor- 135, 145 $6
for:

Post if good...Thanks, Mike

Zach, How about this:
2012 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor- 135, 145 $6
for:

Post if good...Thanks, Mike
Trade Posted.
Will look for more as I go through more boxes next week. Most of them however I think I've picked out the ones you needed from back in 2010 when I made a couple bigger deals with you.

Zach

Trade Posted.
Will look for more as I go through more boxes next week. Most of them however I think I've picked out the ones you needed from back in 2010 when I made a couple bigger deals with you.

Zach

Will go out today Zach. LMK if you find anything else. I believe I have a few more purples from your list. I didn't even check the Bowman. Mike

Have these:

2005 Leather and Lumber 79 Kazuo Matsui mets
2005 Leather and Lumber 102 Mike Piazza mets
2005 Leather and Lumber 72 Jose Reyes mets

LMK if you need any of these.

Thanks,
Marlies

Have these:

2005 Leather and Lumber 79 Kazuo Matsui mets
2005 Leather and Lumber 102 Mike Piazza mets
2005 Leather and Lumber 72 Jose Reyes mets

LMK if you need any of these.

Thanks,
Marlies
Thanks for offering but I have those. Last one I need from that set is 167 Humber au.