Trading Baseball/Football

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rob167

Pro
5.00 star(s)

Cards on all pages of site are available...will possibly trade in your favor, depending on what is coming back my way...

I am looking for autographs and/or rookies of superstar-caliber players in baseball and/or football...

Pro jerseys only...licensed product only...game-used only if it is a rookie, or also has an autograph...no interest in graded/slabbed cards...

NOT looking for a bunch of cards that sell less than $10 in return...

Pictures available upon request...

Check My Trade Page Intrested in 02 Fleer Classic Combinations Payton/Smith.
LMK if Anything of Intrest.

Check My Trade Page Intrested in 02 Fleer Classic Combinations Payton/Smith.
LMK if Anything of Intrest.
Walter Payton w/Emmitt 2002 Fleer #27 Classic Combinations Memorabilia BV = $50.00

Just to be upfront and honest...this is the Payton game-used, not the dual which is numbered to 100...

Here is a pic:

52654540057_1344884d2f_z.jpg

Still interested?

Thanks For Looking but Will Pass on That Offer, Jeff
I apologize, my friend...your trade-site says you "only" trade by book value...

I also like your Fan Favorite William Perry auto and your Tyreek Hill Optic rookie, but they only book $20 and $25 respectively...I would still trade the Payton jersey for the two...I won't be offended if you pass...

Well I Was Hoping it Was the Dual Jersey But if You Want the Perry and Hill I Can Do It. Please Post If Good, Jeff