Trading Baseball for Josh Allen and Gabriel Davis RCs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Molitor04x

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Have lots of baseball to trade, but no football. Looking for RCs of 2018 Josh Allen and 2020 Gabriel Davis.

Thanks,
Ryan

Last edited:
I need this card for my set I have a graded Optic blue scope Gabriel Davis 9.5 a phoenix fireburst Davis RC I know of but I'm sure I have more. Let me know if you would be interested. Thanks

Tatis Jr Fernando 2019 Topps Chrome Update 54 RD $50.00 RC

I need this card for my set I have a graded Optic blue scope Gabriel Davis 9.5 a phoenix fireburst Davis RC I know of but I'm sure I have more. Let me know if you would be interested. Thanks

Hi. Thanks. Yes, I could use both of those. What value would you be looking for on the graded one? -Ryan

Hi. Wanted to follow up on this and see if you would trade the two Davis RC cards for the 2019 Tatis Jr Chrome Update. I think that would probably be a bit in your favor overall, but that would be totally fine with me.

Thanks,
Ryan

Ryan,
I wouldn't go that far as to say it's in my favor I actually picked that Tatis Update graded 9 yesterday for $24 + $1 shipping and I also saw yesterday as I was looking for comps that there was a raw blue scope with auction bids at $24+ dollars. Gabriel Davis cards are pretty hot right now for sure. So as I was saying about comps I can't really find much the range in sales are all over the place and I can't really say I have a ligit value on this card sure I could come up with one I suppose but it would be off the actual value with such sale fluctuations. Let me go through my boxes later today and I'll see what all Gabriel Davis cards I have and I will get back to you. Thanks

Ryan,
I wouldn't go that far as to say it's in my favor I actually picked that Tatis Update graded 9 yesterday for $24 + $1 shipping and I also saw yesterday as I was looking for comps that there was a raw blue scope with auction bids at $24+ dollars. Gabriel Davis cards are pretty hot right now for sure. So as I was saying about comps I can't really find much the range in sales are all over the place and I can't really say I have a ligit value on this card sure I could come up with one I suppose but it would be off the actual value with such sale fluctuations. Let me go through my boxes later today and I'll see what all Gabriel Davis cards I have and I will get back to you. Thanks
That makes sense. I was going off of BV of the one that was $12.00 and then assuming the 9.5 with a BV of $8.00 might be up to $20-30 with the 9.5 grade; however, I'm totally open to whatever you think is reasonable based on recent eBay sales/trends. Definitely not trying to make out on this trade and just would hope to find something that is fair for both of us if I happen to have anything else you might need. -Ryan

Ryan,
I know you picked up the Tatis Jr so I took a look at your wantlist. If you still need a 2019 Topps Chrome Vlad Jr, I do have one of those.

I also have these ones from 2019 Topps Chrome Update:
Paddack Chris 2019 Topps Chrome Update 18 $2.00
Biggio Cavan 2019 Topps Chrome Update 42 $5.00
Smith Will 2019 Topps Chrome Update 47 $2.50
Yastrzemski Mike 2019 Topps Chrome Update 49 $8.00
Alonso Pete 2019 Topps Chrome Update 52 $4.00

And then I also have the following Chisholm auto if you're looking for him still:
Chisholm Jazz 2021 Topps Inception JC Silver Signings #/100 $100.00

Thanks,
Ryan

Ok I apologize I thought I had more the one's that I thought were Gabriel Davis was Zach Moss so the only 2 I have are the 2 I already mentioned. I will look at your traders again and we can try to come up with a trade we both would be happy with. Here are a couple photos of the cards. Thanks

Ernie

Attachments

• IMG_20220209_004815861.jpg
    IMG_20220209_004815861.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20220209_004504790.jpg
    IMG_20220209_004504790.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 2

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins