Trading Football for Baseball (In Your Favor)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rob167

Pro
5.00 star(s)
I am looking to trade the following football cards for autographs or rookies (possibly game-used) of superstar-caliber players in baseball…may consider some football and/or basketball…

I have no problem trading in your favor, depending on what you want, and what you have for trade…I actually prefer trading all of these for one or two cards (heavily in your favor)…

I am NOT looking to trade, just to trade...I am looking for cards better-suited for me to sell locally at shows...

I am not looking to sell, unless you want to send cash…

I am a teacher, so I may not be able to respond immediately…

Feel free to post or message with questions or proposals…

I have not checked current book values on anything, so some might be outdated...will obviously go by current pricing...

J.J. Arcega-Whiteside 2019 Plates & Patches #25 Rookie Patch Autograph 31/99 $20.00
Tom Brady 2021 Optic #172 Holo $40.00
Nico Collins 2021 Momentum #24 Rookie Autograph Blue 13/35 $30.00
Zach Ertz 2013 Rookies & Stars #240 Rookie Jersey Auto Longevity 18/99 $20.00
D'Wayne Eskridge 2021 Contenders Optic #118 Cracked Ice Rookie Autograph 02/22 $100.00
52375626915_0dc2436544.jpg

Josh Jacobs 2019 Playoff #206 Rookie Autograph $50.00
David Johnson 2017 Donruss #12 Ground Force Autograph 01/25 $30.00
Kwity Paye 2021 Prestige #248 Xtra Points Autograph Red RC $20.00
Trey Sermon 2021 Leaf Metal Draft #BATS1 Black Autograph 14/15 $40.00
Patrick Surtain 2021 Illusions #4 Elusive Ink Blue 17/45 $40.00
Kayvon Thibodeaux 2022 Plates & Patches #1 Full Coverage Jersey $30.00
Rashad Weaver 2021 Leaf Valiant #HCBRW1 Here Comes the Boom Black Auto 5/5 n/a
52375214121_0215624d64.jpg

Interested in the Surtain Auto what would you sell it for I can send cash no problem. Let me know when you get an opportunity. Thanks

Interested in the Surtain Auto what would you sell it for I can send cash no problem. Let me know when you get an opportunity. Thanks
Sorry, I saw you posted, got busy, and then totally forgot about this thread...I'd much prefer trading right now, unless you were looking to buy more...going to the post office is just a pain for one card...

Sorry, I saw you posted, got busy, and then totally forgot about this thread...I'd much prefer trading right now, unless you were looking to buy more...going to the post office is just a pain for one card...
Ok well you're welcome to look in my Flickr the links are below. Thanks

Ok well you're welcome to look in my Flickr the links are below. Thanks
I understand it is more than the Surtain auto, but what is your value on the Chisholm printing plate? You have a few cards I am interested in...hopefully we can strike a deal for more than just one card each...

I PC Jazz my bad any of the single player albums are PC.
Dang...I like that the most...also have interest in the the two Ichiro rookies and the Stafford Topps rookie...I have no idea your value on the Jazz, but I'd offer all the cards I have in this post for the four cards I like...total BV is $420+ (not counting the 5/5 auto)...I'd be getting $120 and the Jazz...

Appreciate the offer but the Jazz isn't available for trade or purchase it's part of my personal collection.The Stafford is a photo variation SP RC the Ichiro are just base RC's I like the Surtain but not as much as some of those cards I will hold off on the Surtain for now but maybe we can get a trade done in the future. Thanks for getting back to me I appreciate that.