Trading for any New England/Hartford Whaler cards 70's thru 84/85

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hociman

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Trading for any whaler cards from early 70;s thru 84/85 season. OPC and Topps welcome. Have decided to expand my want list to any year. I need a listing by yr./mfg/ and card # of each whaler you have.
Have much to trade, must be nr mint. thx Jim

Last edited:
i may have a few for you I believe they are 77-78 or 78-79 I am not off until the weekend but I will keep you posted

Thx, I can send you some Orioles for them, let me know what you have. I will need to know the player,number,year and mfg since I'm trying to make team sets of the team. thx jim

i may have a few for you I believe they are 77-78 or 78-79 I am not off until the weekend but I will keep you posted

Jim hey its going go be a few days we just got power restored from the last storm and had to take care of some down trees I know you said no hurry but I just wanted to keep you updated

Thanks for the update, I know what you can be going thru. When your ready, just send me a listing of yr, mfg and card # for the whalers you have. I will take any year not just what I mentioned, I am expanding my whaler wants to anything that I don't have. Jim

Jim hey its going go be a few days we just got power restored from the last storm and had to take care of some down trees I know you said no hurry but I just wanted to keep you updated