Trading for some set needs..........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zack - The Harvey and Liriano is fine if you'd like to post it up,but I'll be needing those pesky Yankees eventually lol.

Thanks,
Brett
I guess I had missed this last week... I had double checked to see if there was something else & it looks like I can use 11 Topps U&H Anthony Rizzo RC for my set. Besides that, if you want to put $2 in for them (looks like Betances & Gardner are selling for $1 apiece) I'd be good with that.

I guess I had missed this last week... I had double checked to see if there was something else & it looks like I can use 11 Topps U&H Anthony Rizzo RC for my set. Besides that, if you want to put $2 in for them (looks like Betances & Gardner are selling for $1 apiece) I'd be good with that.

I have the Liriano Pink incoming from another trade,but could still use those 2 Yankees. Wouldn't feel comfortable sending 5 cards in a PWE though.