Trading for Sports Books

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brcdad

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I am trading for sports books. Nothing particular in mind. Willing to look at trade lists for things that might be of interest to me. I have sportscards, books and other items available to trade for them. Most items are in the trade link in my signature, but I may have other items available based on what is of interest to you. I also have sports books available to trade for cards if interested.

Last edited:
I have these if interested. Does your trade value include shipping on the books?

Baseball Legends of all Time published 1994
The Sporting News Selects 50 Greatest Sluggers published 2000
NHL Hockey An Official Fans Guide (little damaged) published 1997
Players of Cooperstown Baseball's Hall of Fame published 1997
Cooperstown Hall Of Fame Players published 2001

I have these as well as a few others. LMK Thanks!
Rick
1. NFL Wide Recievers "The Pass Catchers" , 107pp, //coyright - paperback includes bwpics and info on Paul Warfield, Fred Biletnikoff Otis Taylor, Harold Jackson, Ted Kwalick(on cover) Harold Carmichael, Charl3es Taylor,Gene Washington SF, John Gilliam, Isaac Curtis

2. Series: Grolier ALL-PRO Biographies 1996 copyright , all are hard cover books in excellent condition with multiple color photos on nearly every page. All are authored by Mark Stewart and published by Children's Press. The books have typical library markings. Each listed below is a separate book. Frank Thomas 48pp, Junior Seau 48pp, Emmitt Smith 48pp, J.T. Snow 48pp, Kenny Smith 48pp

3. Steve Garvey " Sports Stars STEVE GARVEY The Bat Boy Who Became a Star" , 44pp, 1979 copyright, hardback filled with numerous BW pictures

4. NY Jets: "The New York Jets" , 48pp, 1980 copyright, hardback with numerous BW photos- several Namath pics

5. NBA "1991-1992 NBA Almanac" 672pp, copyright 1991, hardback with Magic johnson on the cover - filled with NBA facts and stats for the NBA aficianado

6. MLB "1992 Baseball Almanac" , 672pp, copyright 1992, hardcover, Scott Erickson on cover, filled with MLB facts and stats for the MLB aficianado

7. MLB"MLB Address List #8" by Jack Smalling, 159 pp, 1994 copyright (listed address of all living MLB at the time)

8. Jerry Rice/Joe Montana " Jerry Rice/Joe Montana", 93 pp, 1990 copyright, paperback with 12 pp of BW photos

9. GEORGE BRETT Sports Stars George Brett by S.H.Burchard , 63 pp 1982 copyright, hardcover black and white photos and most all pages with career stats at the end of the book

10. MARTIN BRODEUR Martin Brodeur by Mark Stewart 48 pp 1996 copyright, hardcover with color photos on nearly every page

11. Baseball Super Stars by B. Allison 1987 copyright color photos and bio of each of the following players:
Don Mattingly, Roger Clemens, Wade Boggs, Fernando Valenzuela, Eddie Murray, George Brett, Dale Murphy, Ozzie Smith, Mike Scott, Mike Schmidt, Ryne Sandberg, Gary Carter

12. Michael Jordan Sports Stars Michael Jordan Beyond Air , 48 pp, by Phillip Brooks, hardcover, 22 color and BW photos

13. Barry Bonds Mr. Excitement by Jeff Savage 64 pp, paperback, 36 color and BW photos

14 .Beckett Tribute: Cal Ripken 78pp

I have these if interested. Does your trade value include shipping on the books?

The Sporting News Selects 50 Greatest Sluggers published 2000
NHL Hockey An Official Fans Guide (little damaged) published 1997
Players of Cooperstown Baseball's Hall of Fame published 1997
I am interested in these two:

Yes, I would definitely take into account the higher cost of shipping books if the trade is books for lighter items, or even lighter books, when agreeing on trade values.

I have these as well as a few others. LMK Thanks!
Rick
1. NFL Wide Recievers "The Pass Catchers" , 107pp, //coyright - paperback includes bwpics and info on Paul Warfield, Fred Biletnikoff Otis Taylor, Harold Jackson, Ted Kwalick(on cover) Harold Carmichael, Charl3es Taylor,Gene Washington SF, John Gilliam, Isaac Curtis

2. Series: Grolier ALL-PRO Biographies 1996 copyright , all are hard cover books in excellent condition with multiple color photos on nearly every page. All are authored by Mark Stewart and published by Children's Press. The books have typical library markings. Each listed below is a separate book. Frank Thomas 48pp, Junior Seau 48pp, Emmitt Smith 48pp, J.T. Snow 48pp, Kenny Smith 48pp

3. Steve Garvey " Sports Stars STEVE GARVEY The Bat Boy Who Became a Star" , 44pp, 1979 copyright, hardback filled with numerous BW pictures

4. NY Jets: "The New York Jets" , 48pp, 1980 copyright, hardback with numerous BW photos- several Namath pics

5. NBA "1991-1992 NBA Almanac" 672pp, copyright 1991, hardback with Magic johnson on the cover - filled with NBA facts and stats for the NBA aficianado

6. MLB "1992 Baseball Almanac" , 672pp, copyright 1992, hardcover, Scott Erickson on cover, filled with MLB facts and stats for the MLB aficianado

7. MLB"MLB Address List #8" by Jack Smalling, 159 pp, 1994 copyright (listed address of all living MLB at the time)

8. Jerry Rice/Joe Montana " Jerry Rice/Joe Montana", 93 pp, 1990 copyright, paperback with 12 pp of BW photos

9. GEORGE BRETT Sports Stars George Brett by S.H.Burchard , 63 pp 1982 copyright, hardcover black and white photos and most all pages with career stats at the end of the book

10. MARTIN BRODEUR Martin Brodeur by Mark Stewart 48 pp 1996 copyright, hardcover with color photos on nearly every page

11. Baseball Super Stars by B. Allison 1987 copyright color photos and bio of each of the following players:
Don Mattingly, Roger Clemens, Wade Boggs, Fernando Valenzuela, Eddie Murray, George Brett, Dale Murphy, Ozzie Smith, Mike Scott, Mike Schmidt, Ryne Sandberg, Gary Carter

12. Michael Jordan Sports Stars Michael Jordan Beyond Air , 48 pp, by Phillip Brooks, hardcover, 22 color and BW photos

13. Barry Bonds Mr. Excitement by Jeff Savage 64 pp, paperback, 36 color and BW photos

14 .Beckett Tribute: Cal Ripken 78pp
Rick,

I'm interested in these on your list:

Scott

I have a Little League paperback titled "How to Star in Baseball" with Mickey Mantle on the cover.

Or I have a softcover "Great Moments in Pro Football" (1969) with the Jets/Colts (Earl Morral) on the cover and a hardback "More Championship Team of the NFL" ((1974) with Bob Griese on the cover.

Interested in the two 1953 Cubs Ward & Hermanski and the two Jim Sundberg cards, 1983 Action All Stars and 1989 Topps Big.

Rick,

I'm interested in these on your list:

Scott
No idea on a potential value for the books. Just listing some items I could use. Post up what you think is fair.
2013 Panini Triple Play Stickers Red #15 Joe Mauer
2012 Panini Cooperstown #139 Harmon Killebrew
2020 Topps Rainbow #213 Minnesota Twins Team Card
2020 Topps 1985 Topps Silver #85C-27 Aaron Judge
2020 Bowman Chrome 1990 Bowman Refractor 90B-MT Mike Trout
Or any other Trouts for trade bait

I have a Little League paperback titled "How to Star in Baseball" with Mickey Mantle on the cover.

Or I have a softcover "Great Moments in Pro Football" (1969) with the Jets/Colts (Earl Morral) on the cover and a hardback "More Championship Team of the NFL" ((1974) with Bob Griese on the cover.

Interested in the two 1953 Cubs Ward & Hermanski and the two Jim Sundberg cards, 1983 Action All Stars and 1989 Topps Big.
I could use:

softcover "Great Moments in Pro Football" (1969) with the Jets/Colts (Earl Morral) on the cover and a hardback "More Championship Team of the NFL" ((1974) with Bob Griese on the cover.

Are you alright with trading them for:

1953 Cubs Ward & Hermanski and the two Jim Sundberg cards, 1983 Action All Stars and 1989 Topps Big.

Let me know and then I can go ahead and post for us.

Scott

No idea on a potential value for the books. Just listing some items I could use. Post up what you think is fair.
2013 Panini Triple Play Stickers Red #15 Joe Mauer
2012 Panini Cooperstown #139 Harmon Killebrew
2020 Topps Rainbow #213 Minnesota Twins Team Card
2020 Topps 1985 Topps Silver #85C-27 Aaron Judge
2020 Bowman Chrome 1990 Bowman Refractor 90B-MT Mike Trout
Or any other Trouts for trade bait
Posted. Thanks!

I am trading for sports books. Nothing particular in mind. Willing to look at trade lists for things that might be of interest to me. I have sportscards, books and other items available to trade for them. Most items are in the trade link in my signature, but I may have other items available based on what is of interest to you.
I have this
The Top 100 Player bats in Baseball History- Legendary Lumber by Joe Orlando
It is a 224 page distributed in 2017. Mint condition
LMK if interested, thx Jim

Attachments

• 000_5198.JPG
    000_5198.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 0
  • 000_5199.JPG
    000_5199.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 000_5200.JPG
    000_5200.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 0
I have this
The Top 100 Player bats in Baseball History- Legendary Lumber by Joe Orlando
It is a 224 page distributed in 2017. Mint condition
LMK if interested, thx Jim
I already have some similar books. Thanks for asking.

I could use:

softcover "Great Moments in Pro Football" (1969) with the Jets/Colts (Earl Morral) on the cover and a hardback "More Championship Team of the NFL" ((1974) with Bob Griese on the cover.

Are you alright with trading them for:

1953 Cubs Ward & Hermanski and the two Jim Sundberg cards, 1983 Action All Stars and 1989 Topps Big.

Let me know and then I can go ahead and post for us.

Scott
Scott,

I'm good with those two books for the four cards. Go ahead and post and I'll get these ready to go out in the mail on Tuesday. Thanks, Tony

This is not a book but thought you might be interested; I came across a 1994 Microsoft Complete Baseball CD

Below is a brief review when this CD was issued;
"Much of the CD-ROM's contents come from Total Baseball, the exemplary reference book edited by John Thorn and Pete Palmer. From the opening screen, you can tap into team histories, player stats, bios (these also cover managers, owners, umpires, and sportswriters), a year-by-year almanac, a list of record holders, a trivia game, and a chronicle that incorporates Total Baseball's chapters on everything from the ***** Leagues to baseball collecting.

But it's the visual and aural touches that make Complete Baseball such a nifty piece of work: photos from throughout baseball's history, video footage from 12 key moments, even the folksy twang of slide guitar as you switch from one section to another."

LMK if you are interested, thanks

I still have these. Not sure if we ever discussed them