Trading for starter/complete sets part 2!

bhk5150

5.00 star(s)
Greetings from New Jersey:),

I want to thank each and every one of you who have helped me move so many cards to your collections for cards that I wanted/needed for my own! I have started so may new sets and even closed a few. THANK YOU! So lets try this again now that I am pretty much caught up from our trades of late. I ask again, is there any better way to move a lot of old stock for something that you want than to trade like value starter or complete sets with another collector? I have had a lot of success with this in the past and want to revisit this again. I have starter/complete sets from all sports and even a few non-sports (not just where I am leaving this post) all available for trade for anything that you have that I could use. I can send you a list of stuff in my personal collection already and, anything not on the list, I would be interested in trading for. Please e-mail me at BHK5150@AOL.COM so I can send you my list. I have Excel file lists of "starter/complete sets", even "inserts" I can send you. Ask away! Lets trade!

God Bless - Billy

http://www.freewebs.com/bhk5150/index.htm

mm1sub

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I just picked up a starter set of 1998 Leaf and 1999 SP Authentic if you are interested. I also have a 1991 Topps micro set that is still sealed.

I also have a 1992 Upper Deck Heroes set of Ted Williams, Bench/Morgan and a 1992 Studio Heritage set.

Just let me know.

Thanks,

Bryon

Last edited:

bhk5150

5.00 star(s)
You're something else Byron. I haven't had enough time yet between work, household, federal/state/local restrictions and illness (tested and negative thank God) to even send out to you something for the last batch of stuff you sent me. Gonna give a respectful "no comment' right now until I do. But I just have to commend you again on your continued generosity and thoughtfulness. As soon as I get things back to some semblance of normalcy you'll be hearing from me even if some of these aren't available. Thanks again my friend.

God Bless - Billy

mm1sub

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
You're something else Byron. I haven't had enough time yet between work, household, federal/state/local restrictions and illness (tested and negative thank God) to even send out to you something for the last batch of stuff you sent me. Gonna give a respectful "no comment' right now until I do. But I just have to commend you again on your continued generosity and thoughtfulness. As soon as I get things back to some semblance of normalcy you'll be hearing from me even if some of these aren't available. Thanks again my friend.

God Bless - Billy

No problem Billy. Take your time my friend. Just let me know what you want and I can get these mailed out to you if you want them. It is nice to think about something else in these crazy times.

Bryon

steve1972

5.00 star(s)
Greetings from New Jersey:),

I want to thank each and every one of you who have helped me move so many cards to your collections for cards that I wanted/needed for my own! I have started so may new sets and even closed a few. THANK YOU! So lets try this again now that I am pretty much caught up from our trades of late. I ask again, is there any better way to move a lot of old stock for something that you want than to trade like value starter or complete sets with another collector? I have had a lot of success with this in the past and want to revisit this again. I have starter/complete sets from all sports and even a few non-sports (not just where I am leaving this post) all available for trade for anything that you have that I could use. I can send you a list of stuff in my personal collection already and, anything not on the list, I would be interested in trading for. Please e-mail me at BHK5150@AOL.COM so I can send you my list. I have Excel file lists of "starter/complete sets", even "inserts" I can send you. Ask away! Lets trade!

God Bless - Billy

http://www.freewebs.com/bhk5150/index.htm

I can help with the comic ball cards, would you be interested in series 2 and/or series 3?

steve1972

5.00 star(s)
I have all your wants for the comic ball set, do you have singles?

I need these to fill a few sets: 203x2, 217x2, 279, 333, 343, 347, 380, 381, 386, 416x3, 421x2, 421, 513, 527, 560, 561, 566

Also looking for 2019 topps opening day and holiday cards, 2020 opening day.

Last edited:

bhk5150

5.00 star(s)
Hey Steve,

Didn't do too well with your own Comic want lists (one card; 527), but would like to make a run at what you have for me. If you have want lists you can e-mail me I would appreciate it. My email is still BHK5150@AOL.COM . Thanks.

God Bless - Billy