trading Manning RC's for Luck RC's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimmyhazard

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have these Mannings to consider:
okay...let's try this...let me know what auto's and or game used of ANY player you guys might want to part with...I can't check buckets but I will look at lists and web pages...

1998 Bowman Base Set #1 Peyton Manning x3
1998 Collectors Edge Advantage Update #189 Peyton Manning
1998 Collectors Edge First Place #135 Peyton Manning
1998 Collectors Edge Odyssey #172 Peyton Manning
1998 Collectors Edge Odyssey #212 Peyton Manning
1998 Collectors Edge Supreme Season Review #74 Peyton Manning
1998 Flair Showcase Row 3 #3 Peyton Manning
1998 Metal Base Set #189 Peyton Manning
1998 Pacific Aurora Championship Fever #22 Peyton Manning
1998 Pacific Revolution #58 Peyton Manning
1998 Playoff Absolute Retail #165 Peyton Manning
1998 Playoff Prestige Retail #165 Peyton Manning
1998 Press Pass Base Set #1 Peyton Manning
1998 Press Pass Triple Threat #TT2 Peyton Manning
1998 Stadium Club Base Set #195 Peyton Manning
1998 Topps Gold Label Class 1 #20 Peyton Manning
1998 Upper Deck Choice #256 Peyton Manning
1998 Upper Deck Super Powers #16 Peyton Manning
1998 Upper Deck UD3 #1 Peyton Manning
also 2000 Pacific Base Set #403 Tom Brady RC

Last edited:
I have a couple extra Topps Base RC's. I have no idea on book values of any of these, but Id be interested in these ones...

1998 Stadium Club Base Set #195 Peyton Manning
1998 Metal Base Set #189 Peyton Manning

I rarely pay any attention to bv's myself,unless another trader wants to adhere to it...I usually go by the avg price I can get a card from e-bay(which is one of beckett's primary sources I believe)...maybe this evening I can get on e-bay and comparatively shop these cards and see what I can come up with.Thank you for the response

I rarely pay any attention to bv's myself,unless another trader wants to adhere to it...I usually go by the avg price I can get a card from e-bay(which is one of beckett's primary sources I believe)...maybe this evening I can get on e-bay and comparatively shop these cards and see what I can come up with.Thank you for the response

I just looked into it on Ebay...They are all kinda spotty...All selling between 2$ and 13$...The Stadium Club selling for a bit more than the other 2...I have 2 of the Lucks available

I would trade 1998 Metal Base Set #189 Peyton Manning for one Luck Topps base rookie,or
1998 Stadium Club Base Set #195 Peyton Manning for two Luck topps base rookies

think I'm gonna throw in some seriel numbered cards and graded of Manning and Brady...I'm pretty sick of both of 'em :p

I have a 2012 Topps Luck/Elway Paramount Pairs.

I could trade it for pretty much any of the Manning's (in a Colt uni). I don't even have a RC of him yet and need one for my RC collection.

I have a 2012 Topps Luck/Elway Paramount Pairs.

I could trade it for pretty much any of the Manning's (in a Colt uni). I don't even have a RC of him yet and need one for my RC collection.
thanks for the response.unfortunately,I already have that one.But I'll take a look at your web page,maybe work something out.