Trading my older common game used against your recent cert autos/game used at 1.3x BV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mberger718

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have a bunch of older game used of common players that I'm looking to move.

I would trade these at 1.3x in your favor against recent certified autographs and game used cards that you have. I would need to see a list and pick from those, as I can't use everything and don't really have specific teams/players that I am looking for.

Some members of the board such as zlw1 are offering 2x or 3x in trade from their inventory against game used cards. You could gain a big trade advantage trading to me first at your advantage (your autos and GU for my GU), then trading those GU cards to him at your advantage.

Example:
Step 1: Trade me $100 in cert autos/GU that I select from your list at a 1.3x advantage, you would get $100 x 1.3 = $130 in older common game used in return.
Step 2: Trade those cards to zlw1 (or others) at a 2x (or 3x) advantage, you would get $130 x 2 = $260 (or $130 x 3 = $390) in cards from his list.

So, you would end up with $260 (or $390) in cards from your original $100 after the two trades.

Thanks,
Mike