Trading Team lots-All teams available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DarthPacker1

Pro
4.80 star(s)
I am looking for Packers,Lions,Tigers,Redwings,and Pistons.Let me know what you have for trade and I will try to match you.ex- 200 base for 200 base,etc... I do have vintage,#'d,GU/AU, and rc's to add to the lots if needed.-If you had a A Rodgers GU to add to the base,I would add a J Brown or G Sayers GU to match , or so on, if I have your teams GU AU needs.Please 100 card minimum trade.
Thanks
Ed

not much Baseball,600 + Rams cards though, I have around 50-60 Baseball cards- 7 GU,AU a few vintage 50's&60's,R Clemente Leaf full puzzle,Linceum,M Ramirez rc's ,etc... LMK
Ed

49ers- down to 45 cards-1 #'d, 3 A Smith (1 rc),6 V Davis,4 F Gore ,+ inserts rc's and some older 1950's to 80's are included in the lot.
Chiefs- down to 75 cards loaded w/ rc's and inserts + Graded D Bowe rc Gem mint 10
Bengals- down to 65 cards including A Dalton GU and RC's,A J Green rc's ,and more
Broncos- down to 80 cards including B Dawkins captain patch,V Miller rc's P Hillis #'d rc,Elway and Tebow cards,etc...
Ed