Trading these GU/Autos in your favor for anything I need

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tell you what can you do the 2 tejada gu for it i collect tejada and i really could use them lmk

Alright sounds good, I posted it up. Thanks for the trade!

Interested in the O'leary

I went to your site on my phone (my work blocks webs.com addresses) and the only cards for trade I could see are autos and GU, which all book too high since the O'Leary is only a $2 card. Do you have any cheaper A's inserts? I'd be happy to do a PWE trade for one or two cards I could use that total up to $1-1.50.

Thanks,
Richard

it may take me a weekend or two , but i'd like to try to go through your player and set needs in an effort to trade for all or some of these :

Kevin Melillo (A's) 2005 Topps Chrome Autograph RC #243 $15
Chone Figgins (Angels) 2009 Upper Deck Icons Icons Jerseys #IC-CF $8
Carlos Lee (Astros) 2007 Topps Update All-Star Stiches Jersey #AS-CL $8
Roger Pavlik (Rangers) 1996 Leaf Signatures Autographs Silver $5
James Simmons (A's) 2007 Bowman Chrome Draft Draft Picks Autograph #BDPP124 (2) $8
Eric Sogard (AZ State/Padres) 2007 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Signature Turn of the Century 125/500, #53 $12
Adrian Beltre (Dodgers) 2001 Fleer Platinum Lumberjacks Bat $10
Garret Anderson (Angels) 2003 Topps Pristine Bomb Squad Relics Uniform #GA2 $10
Kenny Lofton (Indians) 2001 SP Game Bat Edition Piece of the Game Bat #KL $10
Delmon Young (Rays) 2008 SP Legendary Cuts Destination Stardom Memorabilia Jersey #DS-DY $8
Delmon Young (Rays) 2004 Bowman Draft Prospects Premiums Relics Bat #PP-DY $8

I can use this if you can find something off the tradelist on my Bench page for it.
Jason Giambi (A's) 2001 SP Game Bat Milestone Piece of Action Bound for the Hall Game Bat #B-JG $10

LMK
Thanks!
Jason

Sure let me see what I can come up with.

Okay great let me know.

it may take me a weekend or two , but i'd like to try to go through your player and set needs in an effort to trade for all or some of these :

Kevin Melillo (A's) 2005 Topps Chrome Autograph RC #243 $15
Chone Figgins (Angels) 2009 Upper Deck Icons Icons Jerseys #IC-CF $8
Carlos Lee (Astros) 2007 Topps Update All-Star Stiches Jersey #AS-CL $8
Roger Pavlik (Rangers) 1996 Leaf Signatures Autographs Silver $5
James Simmons (A's) 2007 Bowman Chrome Draft Draft Picks Autograph #BDPP124 (2) $8
Eric Sogard (AZ State/Padres) 2007 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Signature Turn of the Century 125/500, #53 $12
Adrian Beltre (Dodgers) 2001 Fleer Platinum Lumberjacks Bat $10
Garret Anderson (Angels) 2003 Topps Pristine Bomb Squad Relics Uniform #GA2 $10
Kenny Lofton (Indians) 2001 SP Game Bat Edition Piece of the Game Bat #KL $10
Delmon Young (Rays) 2008 SP Legendary Cuts Destination Stardom Memorabilia Jersey #DS-DY $8
Delmon Young (Rays) 2004 Bowman Draft Prospects Premiums Relics Bat #PP-DY $8

I was going to balk at holding so many, then read on your site that you have 2 million cards, so you probably have some I need :D . I'll hold all these for you, PM me when you find some goodies for me. Thanks for taking the time to look!

I can use this if you can find something off the tradelist on my Bench page for it.
Jason Giambi (A's) 2001 SP Game Bat Milestone Piece of Action Bound for the Hall Game Bat #B-JG $10

LMK
Thanks!
Jason

Jason, I didn't see anything I need for my collection, but I'd send it to you for your 2012 Topps Archives Yu Darvish RC, BV$6. I'm working on that set and maybe I could get some SP's from somebody for it. Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks everybody,
Richard

I was going to balk at holding so many, then read on your site that you have 2 million cards, so you probably have some I need :D . I'll hold all these for you, PM me when you find some goodies for me. Thanks for taking the time to look!

Thanks everybody,
Richard

awesome.....i'll get started after work tomorrow night and by the end of the weekend if i havent found enough for you , i should at least have an idea of how likely i am to be able to find enough to cover everything....

Would you swap it for this:
2011 Topps Update Wal Mart Blue AS #230 Miguel Cabrera

Thanks!

Sure, I'll post that up right now. Thanks for the trade!

I believe I have on ur www.

2007 Bowman Jeff Fiorentino
Kyle

I can use that one but it only books for 40 cents so it's not really worth the postage for a trade of that size. Do you have anything else I might need?

Thanks,
Richard

Jason, I didn't see anything I need for my collection, but I'd send it to you for your 2012 Topps Archives Yu Darvish RC, BV$6. I'm working on that set and maybe I could get some SP's from somebody for it. Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks everybody,
Richard

Richard,
Unfortunately, that one was just traded away. Sorry about that! Thanks for looking though!

Jason

Back