Trading to complete these (and start new) sets. Fully computerized inventory!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hello Joshua,

I'll take a look tomorrow to see what I have. I am thinking not much, as if it was not for someone sending me a starter set of 2015 Heritage I would not eve have that. Do you have any other want lists I can try to hit other than SP or serial numbered Heritage?

God Bless - Billy

Hey Robert,

I pulled the Chrome off my pile as well as the following Heritage; 17, 62,75, 110, 171, 192, 204, 237, 255, 323, 363, and 370. Book value wise, that actually puts you ahead a bit. If you'll trade the left over Heritage for the 75 Topps, we can post it up and ship 'em out. What do you think?

God Bless - Billy

Hey Zachary,

Just following up with you. I am still waiting for you to send me your want lists so I can make an offer on what you mentioned what you had for me. If you want, e-mail me direct at [email protected]. Thanks.

God Bless - Billy
Billy, It's right here for you to look at, I just need to update a couple things that are about to finish up on the trade front.

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php/439353-WTTF-these-sets-amp-offering-the-same-back

Hey Zack,

Unfortunately I could not find anything off your want lists. Anything else I can offer you for what you have for me?

God Bless - Billy

Hello Joshua,

I can send you an Excel based file of over 4,000 inserts I have available for trade. I no longer need as many cards as you mentioned you had for me so it should help making a trade between us that much easier. Please e-mail me at [email protected] and mention our post here, as I usually have several trades going on and do not want mix things up on my end. Thanks.

God Bless - Billy