Trading To Start Sets I Don't Have And Complete The Ones I Do

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bhk5150

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Greetings From New Jersey!,

My name Is Bill (Billy to my friends), and I have been a set builder since 1981 when my girlfriends Brother got me into the hobby. It's been a really fun ride pack busting and completing sets and starting new ones. So here I am reaching out to you to do just that. I would love to trade for the cards I need on my want list on my web page link (below). But I am also looking to trade for sports/non sports of things I don't have yet, for my quarter of a million fully computerized inventory of inserts and doubles. Mind you, if your looking for Mike Trout relics or Gretzky RC's, I'm not your guy. But if you are looking to move a pile of whatever and pick up a pile of new whatever, well, I encourage you to e-mail me when you have time. And if you have Pete Rose anything, I would be happy to trade him off your hands. So drop me a line if you want here or better yet, my direct e-mail addy; [email protected]. Of course we can complete our trades on the board. Its just easier to answer my direct mail than hit the boards (which I do occasionally unless I have a reason).

Hope to hear from you soon! Stay cool and safe.

God Bless - Billy

My Web Page; http://www.freewebs.com/bhk5150/index.htm

i have some 91-92 topps and upper deck starter sets. other than those i have bowman and draft 2010-2020, 2012-2015 elite.

might be able to fill some needs or starter sets.

I wish You had listed a few of the sets you want to start. Mike
Happy Holidays Mike,

What I can do is, if you e-mail me at [email protected], is send you an Excel spreadsheet of all the complete sets I have in my collection. Anything not on that list I would be interested in a decent starter or (better yet) complete set of as long as I can send something back to you as well. Thanks for inquiring!

God Bless - Billy

i have some 91-92 topps and upper deck starter sets. other than those i have bowman and draft 2010-2020, 2012-2015 elite.

might be able to fill some needs or starter sets.
Happy Holidays Bear,

My current want lists of all four major sports and even some non sports stuff are on my web page. And like I mentioned to Mike (above), if you e-mail me at [email protected], I can send you my Excel lists I already have in my collection. Anything not on that list I would be interested in a decent sized starter or (even better) complete set of. Thank you for responding to my post!

God Bless - Billy

HI BILLY I THINK I CAN HELP YOU OUT SOME SEND ME YOUR LIST VIA EMAIL
THANKS
TOM
Happy Holidays TF:),

Leave it to you to come to the rescue (again). Please drop me an e-mail ([email protected]), and I can send you my current want lists, or you can go to my web page where I have it there. Believe it or not I do not have your e-mail addy memorized yet with the many communications/ trades we have had. Don't get old! LOL!

God Bless - Billy