Tried an autograph store site - IT SUCKS! Want to share my experience...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
...in hopes that it hurts their business!

I located and purchased 2 cards. Went through the checkout system, but when I went to pay, it connected me to a paypal window that appeared to be unsecure. Rather than chance it, I just did a manual payment, referencing the checkout I had just completed. I also sent an emnail to the site, advising them of my PP payment.

I waited and no cards or replies. I emailed a few more times, no replies! I finally filed a PP claim and they didn't reply, so I was refunded.

The worst part is, I just wanted the cards. It was a $16 order, so the money was inconsequential.

Feel free to AVOID this ****** business. Maybe some of you have had better experiences, maybe some have received similar treatment. I spend plenty of money on cards, so the owner of this site just lost a nice check of potential business and if I have my way, more through word of mouth!!

http://www.autograph-cards.com/

It seems their website doesn't work.

The website cannot display the page

HTTP 500

Most likely causes:
•The website is under maintenance.
•The website has a programming error.

Which cards were you trying to buy?

Last edited:
That site is funny. Their "most popular" Pittsburgh Pirates autographs are:

J.R. House
Bobby Bradley
Mark Johnson
Bobby Bradley
Scott Bullett
Mark Johnson
Bobby Bradley
Danny Clyburn
Bobby Bradley
Jermaine Allensworth

I was trying to buy a Manual Barrios and a Will Brunson. Not household names, but their autos online are sparse. He wanted $8 each, which seemed quite fair. I guess too fair, since they didn't want to sell them to me or maybe they don't have them anymore. Either way, this guy SUCKS!

It would seem like a good source for the obscure auto but not if you don't get what ordered..................Sounds like you're frustrated as well, don't blame you..............Hassles like that only add more grief.....................My wife could tell you stories.................