Trifecta - A pictorial follow up to my "selfishness or dedication" thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
GarveyCollection0025.jpg
GarveyCollection0032.jpg
GarveyCollection0033.jpg

Finally got around to scanning them, after getting the last one I needed for perfection. It's harder than a 1/1, but I am still holding out hope I can complete one of my sets #'d to 5 or 6 someday soon!

The original thread:

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebench/showthread.php?t=328337

nice cards have this card numbered to five are you collecting these at all
2004 Absolute Memorabilla Tools of the Trade Jumbo Jersey Jason Giambi #TT-63 1/5 No BV

just checking will look around for garvey numbered to 5 will keep an eye out for ya later

Wow, very impressive. You managed to acquire these even with the chance of other player collectors chasing them, Garvey, Randolph, and HOF Reggie. Also two popular team cards, the Yanks and Dodgers. (Notice I put the Yankees 1st)

I wish you luck with that other set. I know many of us want to finish some of these sets we have started. One day with a hope a dream and a little cash hahahaha

Curt, great job...that is a true "Triple Threads" trifecta!

...and somewhere, dozens of Reggie and Willie collectors are muttering frustratedly to themselves...:D