Trip to the card store...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
I didn't get any autos in the mail today, but did pick this up from my buddy at the card store :)
It is for trade/sale if anyone is interested....

hpqscan0001-1.jpg

thats a sweet card!!...whenever i see him in yanks uniform i always think of that mob scene when he hit the bomb to beat KC and send the MFY to the World Series...crazy indeed...

U1882472-29.jpg

Thanks Chris!! I remember seeing a special on ESPN about him not too long ago...I know he use to sign TTM, but dunno how reliable he is. I would love to get this signed...the sig on it is not a real one.

Thanks Chris!! I remember seeing a special on ESPN about him not too long ago...I know he use to sign TTM, but dunno how reliable he is. I would love to get this signed...the sig on it is not a real one.

i got him in 09 when he was the manager of the Charlotte Knights c/o the team. In November though, he was named hitting coach of the Mariners, so you might see if successes come in and then try...not sure about his signing habits via home addy.