Trophy Box Card - Card Drafts (Case Breaks and Others)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GotMelky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I ran across this company completely by accident. Has anyone else used them or had experiences?

I signed up for a free draft that happens tomorrow to check it out. There are a few other drafts filling - a couple that interest me, so we will see where it goes.

There was a Beckett Magazine ....had a list of the 50 company that did case or box breaks back in the January issue? Best regards, David

I went through my free draft with them on Sunday. They have a really neat platform for the draft room that makes it really easy to do. I had a lot of fun picking up some free cards. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a fun way to spend some hobby money.

I have entered into a couple of other drafts now as well and am looking forward to them. They don't just do box breaks and they have pictures of the exact cards you will get. If anyone is interested, here is the link:

http://www.trophyboxcards.com/

I picked up two spots in the All Sports Auto and Memorabilia draft at the bottom of this page:

http://www.trophyboxcards.com/upcoming-drafts/

Some pretty nice cards in the offer and I ended up being the #3 and #5 picks in the draft. I've also got one spot in the 80's Baseball Rookies draft - has some nice ones there as well. Will check back in after the draft tomorrow and let you guys/gals know what I picked up!

I picked up two spots in the All Sports Auto and Memorabilia draft at the bottom of this page:

http://www.trophyboxcards.com/upcoming-drafts/

Some pretty nice cards in the offer and I ended up being the #3 and #5 picks in the draft. I've also got one spot in the 80's Baseball Rookies draft - has some nice ones there as well. Will check back in after the draft tomorrow and let you guys/gals know what I picked up!

I did a quick free draft with them to check it out. It's certainly interesting. I picked up a 1973 Topps common and a 1987 Topps Barry Bonds RC, so not bad for free. I haven't seen a paid lot I have a big interest in yet, but it might be worthwhile to gamble on one if something I really want comes along. Looking forward to seeing how your paid drafts turn out.

I think I did pretty well - each spot was $50 and you get 10 picks for each slot. I randomed into the 3rd and 5th spots.

3rd Pick - 2005 Donruss Greats Babe Ruth Bat Card
5th Pick - 2008 Upper Deck Premier Triple Jersey /25 Jackie Robinson

The value on these two is already more than what I paid for entry. I still had 18 cards coming. Here they are:

2007 Don Mattingly Upper Deck Quad Jersey /25
2002 Thurman Munson Johnny Bench Upper Deck - Jersey (Munson)
2012 Pete Rose Leaf Autograph
2013 Tim Tebow Panini Promo Jumbo Jersey
2012-13 Jussi Rynnas Upper Deck Giveaway Autograph
2003 Nomar Garciaparra Prestige Jersey /150
2006 John Smoltz Fleer Ultra Jersey
2005 Jim Abbott Topps Jersey
2003 Troy Glaus Fleer Jersey
2005 Dave Justice Topps Bazooka Bat
2005 Walt Weiss Bazooka Bat
2002 Jeff Bagwell Upper Deck MVP Jersey
2003 Eric Chavez Fleer Jersey
2005 Roy Oswalt Topps Jersey
2012 Matt Smoral ONYX Platinum Prospects Autograph /150
2003 Eric Chavez Topps Jersey
2005 Anthony Lerew Just Minors Autograph
2004 Bronson Sardinha Just MInors Autograph

There were a lot of nice cards and I think I did well to get what I did. Obviously a lot of $1-3 cards in the last part of the draft, but I considered those all as bonus cards. The draft format is really nice and handles things well - trading and chat are both in the draft room as well. I'm hoping some of the spots in that Tek draft stay open as I love that set and there are a couple of nice cards there. I'll be back for more!

Just had another draft and picked up some really great 80's rookies!

1980 Topps PSA 9 Rickey Henderson
1978 Topps PSA 8 Alan Trammel & Paul Molitor
1986 Topps Traded PSA 10 Barry Bonds
1984 O *** Chee Don Mattingly
1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr
1984 Donruss Don Mattingly
1982 Topps Cal Ripken
1982 Fleer Cal Ripken
1979 Topps Ozzie Smith
1975 Topps Gary Carter
1978 Topps Eddie Murray
1976 Topps Dennis Eckersley
1989 Fleer PSA 9 Ken Griffey Jr
1983 Donruss Wade Boggs
1986 Donruss The Rookies Bo Jackson
1985 Topps Kirby Puckett
1989 Upper Deck Randy Johnson
1987 Fleer Update Greg Maddux
1984 Fleer Update Daryl Strawberry
1987 Topps Barry Bonds

Nice pickups! One of these days I'll try to get on one of these drafts.

And I actually need a couple of those for some sets. If you feel like trading them, look me up when you get them.

Check their eBay - they sometimes auction spots off to fill up a draft and I picked up all five of my spots for around $60. The Henderson alone is a $50-60 card.

Nice pickups! One of these days I'll try to get on one of these drafts.

And I actually need a couple of those for some sets. If you feel like trading them, look me up when you get them.