Trout lot FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timfsu2k

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
No trades on this one, sorry. Asking $30 dlvd.

2012 Topps Gold Futures x2 ($6 BV each)
2011 Bowman Bowman's Brightest x2 ($25 BV each)
2010 Bowman Platinum $20 BV
2011 Bowman Bowman's Best Prospects $25 BV

Total BV of $107 on the hottest young player in MLB!

Last edited:
Yes sorry, the Platinum is #PP5. Here is a scan. The Platinum Trout in this lot is the one on the right in the scan. All cards appear to be near mint. It is everything in this scan except the Platinum on the left and the Bowman Draft Gold.

trout.jpg

Let me give Vlad a chance to respond since he asked about the lot first. If I don't hear back by this afternoon I will post the deal with you. Just to be clear, the lot I am selling is for everything in the scan except the Bowman Draft Gold and the Bowman Platinum on the left side.

Let me give Vlad a chance to respond since he asked about the lot first. If I don't hear back by this afternoon I will post the deal with you. Just to be clear, the lot I am selling is for everything in the scan except the Bowman Draft Gold and the Bowman Platinum on the left side.

Sorry I could not reply sooner. My work computer would not load up this site. Anywho....The Platinum is listed as a Sterling in the first post. Thanks for holding them for a bit to wait on me as it looks like you have a taker.

crap, my bad! Thought the payment went through, but i just checked and it didnt.. If you havent sold it to someone else, i will take it and pay right now... Just let me know...

It's yours if you want it, I PM'd you the Paypal info. If you have decided not to take it, just please let me know.