trying to finish a few sets from the '90s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mdemars

Prospect
I need a few cards to finish up these sets from the '90s, let me know if you can help me out. My complete wantlist (baseball, football, hockey, basketball, soccer) is in my signature.

finished my basketball sets, but willing to trade in other sports!

Last edited:
I;ve got a few trades in the works right now but I'm certain I can help with these sets and some of your 1990s football sets you posted in the other room. Once I get done with these trades I'll see where you are standing with these sets.

sounds good, do you have a wantlist that i can start looking for some stuff that you need?

I have a massive amount of want lists mostly in the era of the 1990s sets you are working on. Once this one member gets done with them, I'll PM them to you.

I'm still searching for your set needs but I have completed your 1996 Upper Deck football and found the last card for your 1993-94 Upper Deck baskatball set. I still have to search a little more for your football and basketball needs and then I'll move on to your baseball want lists.