TTM for Sale... or trade...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Can use the Jackson, the Washburn I'm too needy of but kind of (rumor is this off season he will go back to Seattle). Do you still got the Laird and Robertson?

Washburn - got no clue if he signs, 1 game so far and he was a ghost
Jackson - decent signer
Laird - signs on his off days basically
Robertson - he signs quite a bit

We can negotiate, but got $8 on VanBen and $15 on the Snell RC AU. Also if you happen to have some of my player base needs (Great Lakes Loons - Dodgers A team, some Tigers - younger guys basically), I can saddle up some Indians - Sizemore & Hafner from current players for sure.

Can use the Jackson, the Washburn I'm too needy of but kind of (rumor is this off season he will go back to Seattle). Do you still got the Laird and Robertson?

Washburn - got no clue if he signs, 1 game so far and he was a ghost
Jackson - decent signer
Laird - signs on his off days basically
Robertson - he signs quite a bit

We can negotiate, but got $8 on VanBen and $15 on the Snell RC AU. Also if you happen to have some of my player base needs (Great Lakes Loons - Dodgers A team, some Tigers - younger guys basically), I can saddle up some Indians - Sizemore & Hafner from current players for sure.

The Laird is my last one of his... so can't trade it. Same with Nate. LMK what we can work out and wht you have in mind.