TTM past week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLNoble13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Isabelle Fuhrman - Starred in Orphan and recently in The Hunger Games. Sent 3 photos and she signed them all in 32 days

Aaron Eckhart - Sent 2 photos, 1 for my Super Heroes collection. Signed both of them in less then a month

Tom Satriano - Sent 1 card c/o his home and returned it signed in 7 days. Nice Red Sox pc hit.

Jeff Plympton - Sent 1 card c/o his home address. Returned it in 13 days

Mike Fiore - sent a photo of Fenway and 1 card. Signed it in 9 days

Zach Britton - sent 2 cards c/o ST and received them back this past Saturday. May be secs.

8313546.jpg

Isabelle Fuhrman - Starred in Orphan and recently in The Hunger Games. Sent 3 photos and she signed them all in 32 days

Aaron Eckhart - Sent 2 photos, 1 for my Super Heroes collection. Signed both of them in less then a month

Tom Satriano - Sent 1 card c/o his home and returned it signed in 7 days. Nice Red Sox pc hit.

Jeff Plympton - Sent 1 card c/o his home address. Returned it in 13 days

Mike Fiore - sent a photo of Fenway and 1 card. Signed it in 9 days

Zach Britton - sent 2 cards c/o ST and received them back this past Saturday. May be secs.

8313546.jpg

Nice!

I am just getting back into TTM and Aaron Eckhart is on my list... Could ya PM the address You used? if it's no trouble.