TTM Returns Miami Dolphins & others

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

another TTM.
Signed 2/2 and wrote a note saying great idea on the cards.
signed one on front and one on back.
timfoleyttm13-28-11.jpg
timfoleyttm23-28-11.jpg

then this guy Sent to his addy in NY and got a post mark from Florida.
parcellsttm3-28-11.jpg

and this.... i sent this back in May of last year. Now becomes my 2nd longest at 305 days. Just glad to get it back. LMK what you think.
griesettm3-28-11.jpg

Wow no one liked Parcells or Griese..... oh well here is another.

well a short drought in the TTM world came to an end yesterday with this one. 39 days Norm Evans Was on the dolphins 66 roster and both superbowls.
Also sent a The goal autoed card as well and thanked me for the card i told him to keep.
Love this return.
normevansauto14-5-11.jpg
normevansautottm4-5-11.jpg
Hope for more tomorrow.

Thanks guys

Then last night i went to a Wing eating contest where about 20 wing places from the area went head to head for the best wings. So for 15 bucks it was all you can eat. Well some of the local pats came and were judges and some that were unannounced showed as well.
here is one of my favorite guys and thinking on trying late to super collect him.
anyhow
Sammy morris
sammymorrisIPauto4-9-11.jpg

Steve King
stevkingcustom4-9-11.jpg

Vernon Crawford( he loved these gave him my 2nd)
vernoncrawfordIPauto4-9-11.jpg

Jim Bowman (he and his wife love these)
X2
jimbowman2IPauto4-9-11.jpg

and the last minuet add found out at work so made a card. Great guy i taked with his Brother (not in the nfl) for a while and he ws real cool as well.
Now i'm 6'3" and Gronk made me look small.
gronkIPauto4-9-11.jpg

hey guys got 2 more intoday.
1 was from
Scott Schwedes. Sent him 2 cards 1 for him to keep. He replied with a nice note on the bottom of my letter saying how he loved the card and how original it was. He also said he was including the Kodak pic autoed of himself as i seem like a sincer Dolphins (that i am)
schwedesttmauto4-20-11.jpg
schwedeskodakauto4-20-11.jpg

then i got this from Mike Holmes Played 1 season for the Dolphins in 76 He signed the top loader and never took out the cards. So i will take it but may send back sometime. For now i cut out his auto from the top loader and placed it over the card and then in another top loader. Doesn't look to bad lmk what you think and if you have ever had this happen before.
holmesttmauto4-20-11.jpg

Hey all here are a few things i've gotten latley
Kinda forgot about this one.
3/3 in about 93 days. Sent to Patriots and sent back from FL.
The other 2 will be shown once done. They are another Dual.

spikesttmauto4-19-11.jpg

also went to a card show and an oldtime Redsox player was signing.
Frank Malzone. Was like 9 bucks but it was for charity so i didn't mind.
DSCN1483.jpg