TTM to Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jhens76

Prospect
I'm thinking of sending some TTM to Blue Jays players.
I've heard that you just need to add an extra US stamp on the envelopes... but I'm not sure if that is true.

Any of you TTMers out there send to Toronto? Do you need Canadian postage or just extra US postage?
thanks.

I know the stamps have to have an actual postage amount on them for sure, can't use the forever stamps. I thought the rule was it could be US postage mailing to the player, but the SASE from the player back to you had to have Canadian stamps. But I am not positive if that is true, I haven't tried it myself

Correct. Your SASE must have canadian stamps. Or you can include an IRC (Interntional reply coupon) which you can get at your P.O. (can read about them online). More of a hassle for players though

I know the stamps have to have an actual postage amount on them for sure, can't use the forever stamps.

do you mean from the USA to Canada? if so you CAN use forever stamps.... I put 2 forever stamps on all my SASEs (remember I live in Canada so for me my SASE is traveling from the USA to Canada).

if a forever stamp is 45 cents, putting 2 on the SASE is like putting 90 cents... which is more than you need to get to Canada but for me I don't mind the extra postage... this way if a player answers after a postage hike, I'm still good.

The USPS site I know at one time recommended not using forever stamps for international postage because people thought that using one stamp would be enough instead of calculating the cost of mailing and dividing it out by the current cost of stamps.