Tues IP..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Went to the Air Hogs vs Amarillo Sox, $2 tickets, $2 beer...needless to say, it's hot as he-- and at game time there were maybe 50 people in the park..Got what I needed done and at the end of the game they handed out free tickets so I should make 1 or 2 more games this year. If anyone has 07 Heritage or Chrome of Cesar Nicolas, 03 bowman Joey Gomes(Johnny's bro) or 03 Heritage Josh Rainwater, i can 50/50 or work out a trade for you. I may take a couple more Jennings but will definitely limit it...LMK...

Tyler Henley 2/2 (1 for Justin)
Amarillo manager John Harris 4/4
amarillo.jpg

Jason Jennings 25/25(I normally never do this many but I was by myself graphing--literally, just me-- and Jason is a very nice guy. He had pitched the night before so he was in a pretty relaxed move. For a guy that really has no need to be playing for a check, it shows how much Jennings loves the game to toil here in Grand Prairie. He has been lights out going 8-1 with a 3.14 ERA in 80 innings..Just a really stand-up guy. Some of these are for elmesero and RyanL, who was nice enough to send me a ton of Jennings card for free!!!
jason.jpg
jennings-1.jpg
bay.jpg
Thanks for reading!
Chris

Great successes, Chris! I hope Jason makes it back to the show.

Great Job.
Nicely done. I understand, I work for a single A team in Ft. Myers, FL. It is around 100f when the games begin, but our beers are $6.25

I have a 07 BHP Nicolas I could send your way.

If you do accept any Jennings, I could send whatever you would want. Also I likely have cards for Bryce Cox if he's with the team (on the Inactive List).

Let me know. I'd be happy to drop the Nicolas in the mail tomorrow.
mort-

Thank you for the help Chris!!! Only 8 more to go on the set now! Appreciate it