Twins Caravan=Success

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dsrsn5

Prospect
Hey everyone,
I just got home from the Twins Caravan in Albert Lea, MN. Danny Valencia, Matt Tolbert and Dan Gladden made appearances. They are all class acts and very cool. I got Valencia on a OMLB and it looks great, but for some reason he can't sign Bowman cards so he gave me a card that they supply signed. He is a pretty down to earth guy and isn't full of himself.

I also got Tolbert on a photo and Gladden on a Diamond Kings card for my growing collection. Overall it was a great time and Gladden is a fan favorite and is easy to talk to and Tolbert is very humble. Also picked up a 1983 DK John Castino for 75 cents that will get signed sometime.

I will try to post pics tomorrow, thanks for reading...

Congrats!!!!
Danny Valencia played for "indios de mayaguez" last season here in puerto Rico during the Winter league and he was really friendly with the fans.Great guy :)

Thanks, I bet he has a contract with them because there are only a few certified autos of him and they are with Topps and Bowman Sterling. I should've just told him to cross out the Bowman logo lol :)