TWINS Fans - 05 Absolute Puckett/Molitor/Ortiz/Cuddyer Quad GU w/Button hole

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matsuicollector

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Looking to sell or trade the card below. The Molitor has a button hole swatch.

In trade really just looking for anything that catches my eye, but on-card HOF autos, and Jorge Posada would be a plus. Willing to look thorugh lists/buckets. Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

$23 DLVD OBO

image_23.jpg
image_22.jpg

hello i have a 2005 topps pristine legends personal endorsements auto of luis aparicio
would that work for the card?
if ok please post it up.
thanks
dale

ok i have a diff luis a 2003 topps record breaker auto.
alsohave this one 2002 topps team topps legends ferguson jenkins auto both are on card.
post up a trade for either.
thanks
dale

I'm considering your offer. But first would you have any on-card or sweet spot autos of any of these players?

Gary Carter
Rod Carew
Duke Snider
Tom Galvine
Tony Larussa
David Ortiz
Jim Thome

sorry to say i dont have any of those players autos.
i dont get to many autos. when i do get hobby it only gu or newer players just never the big names.
let me know what you decide.
dale

If it doesn't work out with Dale (toycar). I can put together a list of potential AU's to offer up or will pay cash for it. Thanks.

Dale - I think I'm going to hold off for now as I have autos of aparicio and Jenkins already. I kind of want to see if I can add any PC items or sell. If I don't find anything else for my PC I will definitely let you know. Thanks.