Two for February 15, 2010.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

siksyko

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Untitled-Scanned-03-8.jpg

Matt Keetley
Abbotsford Heat
33800 King Road
Abbotsford, BC
V2S 8H8 Canada
Out 2010.02.01 Back 2010.02.15
1/1 + 2 index cards

and from my friend who is sending stuff out for me

Untitled-Scanned-02-17.jpg

Johnny Bower
3937 Parkgate Dr.
Mississauga, Ontario,
L5N 7B4 Canada
Out 2010.02.01 Back 2010.02.15 (it came in last week to her place but I just got it today)

Awesome pick ups! I really like the Bower cards. Always one of my favorite net minders. Still hard to believe he didn't wear a mask after some of the vicious hits I've seen of him on film taking a puck in the face. Tough. Just unbelievably tough.

I hope you are having a great Family Day, my friend!

Still hard to believe he didn't wear a mask after some of the vicious hits I've seen of him on film taking a puck in the face. Tough. Just unbelievably tough.

I hope you are having a great Family Day, my friend!

They goaltenders of that era were crazy, at least the shots were not quite as fast as they are today but I'm shocked that there was not more major damage to some of them.

I am having a very lazy Family Day :)

They goaltenders of that era were crazy, at least the shots were not quite as fast as they are today but I'm shocked that there was not more major damage to some of them.

I am having a very lazy Family Day :)

Glad to hear you are having a great Family Day!

If you look closely at his portrait, on the Greats of the Game card, you can see places where he got smacked by a puck. Just incredible! Bower was tough!