Two weeks notice...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abncal

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
been pondering this for a bit now... seems the best days of the BSL are behind us.... too much bickering, not enough participation across the league, just getting tired. to all in charge and across what's left of our league, it's been a blast, really have enjoyed, but I am turning in my two weeks... I will stay on only as long as the leadership can determine who will take both Miami and Minn.

Sorry to see you leaving if thats going to be your ultimate choice.
before you go I have these
2007 Bowman #185 Rocco Baldelli Near Mint/Mint $0.30 1
2009 O-***-Chee #127 Rocco Baldelli Near Mint/Mint $0.40 1
willing to take a cheap base of Nolan Ryan for them in a PWE

I wish that you would re-consider.. You are one of the more active owners and are willing
to make the necessary trades/moves to at least keep your teams competitive. I agree that
some of the bickering is over nothing.. Please consider staying at least until the end of the season.
Marlins lead the NL East and the Twins are leading the AL wildcard that tells me that you at least care
to be a part of the BSL and want to win.

Thanks, Kendall

I agree with Kendall, you do put in the time and that shows you care about your teams your running. We need active owners and your one of them, don't worry about the bickering, i read it and that is it, i don't worry about that stuff. This is for fun and it is most of the time except when my Tribe is losing which has been every year so far but i still like it.

Dennis

Thanks guys, I appreciate the sentiment, I really do. I travel overseas A LOT and I make every attempt to remain active in the league. I can't and won't speak for anyone else's lives and schedules, but the lack of participation minus the steady few is waning... and has been for a while. I know a lot of us has made attempts to strengthen participation and bring in new folks, but the fruits of those labors have been far and few between. Like I said, I won't just up and leave and will remain on as GM for Miami and Minn, but I am ready to relinquish once new owners arrive.

I hope you remain even know things aren't what they used to be it's still fun and competitive for us that play religiously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk