UD Replacement for my Masterpieces autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Soxfan33

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey everyone,

As most of you know, UD never produced my Griffey & Victor Martinez 08 Masterpieces Stroke of Genius autos. I had been waiting for the Griffey since November of 2008 and the Martinez since June of 2009.

I received these in the mail yesterday. I think I was treated pretty fairly, but would have loved to get the Griffey and Martinez to finish my Stroke of Genius set. It's still complete, but those would have been nice.

I recently stopped subscribing to Beckett since I wasn't doing much trading or buying. If anyone feels compelled, I'd love to know the BVs of both. I plan on trading/selling the Griffey and maybe the Youk also.

Thanks for looking!
John

2009 Goudey Kevin Youkilis Goudey Graph auto
2007 Goudey Ken Griffey Jr. Sport Royalty auto

GriffeyYoukilisReplacements.jpg

Last edited:
I can help you with the prices, but since I cannot view Photobucket links on this computer, I cannot see the pics.

Please list some info about the cards and I will look them up for you.

I can help you with the prices, but since I cannot view Photobucket links on this computer, I cannot see the pics.

Please list some info about the cards and I will look them up for you.

I really appreciate it! I've added the info in the first post.

John

The Youkilis is $60 and the Griffey is $120. Not bad replacements but it would have been cool to finish the set.

The Youkilis is $60 and the Griffey is $120. Not bad replacements but it would have been cool to finish the set.

I know. I hated to ask for the replacements, but they were quite sure that the cards would never be produced. I would have loved to have the actual cards.

Thanks a lot for the BVs!!!! Very much appreciated!

John

John,

Good to see this saga is finally over for you, even if it meant you got a dreaded Youk :p. I think your replacements worked out well. You did your best to finish that bear of a set...kudos to you!

Steph