Review UFC Main Event

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
UFC Main Event​

24 packs // 8 cards per pack
'2 Autographs and 3 Memorabilia Cards per box!'

I received the following:

132 unique base cards -- plus 11 duplicates ( 132/150 = 88% of base)
jpg266.jpg

UFC Main Event is a highly reflective foil front card. The scans don't really do the cards justice. The front of the card has action photos of the UFC fighters. The reverse contains an explanation of the front photo (the fight that it is from) who is fighting and a short write up of a highlight of the fighters career.

Inserts

Each pack has some type of insert.

Thick parallels

jpg267.jpg

19 parallels received

Parallel refractor? #ed to 188

jpg271.jpg

Rashad Evans

Fight Posters

jpg268.jpg

11, 19, 52, 91

Fight Tribute
Masterpiece Propaganda

jpg269.jpg

8 different Fight Tributes and 1 duplicate
4 Masterpiece Propaganda cards

Topps 10

jpg270-1.jpg

7 different cards

Checklists -- all 4 received.

Tapout Relic
jpg272.jpg

Kenny Florian
Shirt Relic

Autograph

jpg273.jpg

Thiago Silva

Main Event Relic/Auto

jpg274.jpg

Forrest Griffin - cammo relic (cool!!)
Mike Brown

UFC Authentic Cage

jpg275.jpg

Junior dos Santos
#ed to 88

UFC Main Event lots and lots of action photos. For the Ultimate Fight fan this should be an excellent issue.

I received 3 autos - when only guaranteed 2 - pretty cool AND the cage relic is really unique. The card is as thick or thicker than any card I have ever seen. The piece of the cage is embedded in the card. It looks great. (If you happen to be a store owner or someone who sells at card shows - the pack with the cage relic was easily determined to be different than the rest.)

The thick parallel set might be a neat chase. The cards look good - the edges are all 'clean' - which is hard for a foil type card.

Overall grade A+ -- got an extra auto!!

Go buy several boxes and see if you can get a cage relic for yourself!!

Duane

I need the Forrest Griffin Relic/Auto-
Let me know what you would need for it.
Thanks,
Mike

Hi Duane

could I send you a scott kazmir 2008 topps jersey card and some random rays for the mike Brown relic/auto? I love this MMA stuff!

thanks
Henry

yianni_k78 & mlbme22 neither one of you have any UFC stuff on your pages.... If either of you would like to have a few random cards from the set, I will send them.

Let me know.

Duane

Duane, I busted a few packs of the 2009 UFC mostly base and a few inserts and i have traded for a Kendall groves game worn uniform card.

Henry
Henry - I don't need the Kazmir or the random Rays.... do you collect UFC stuff?

Duane