Unbelievable Hit!!! Break Complete!!! 2020 Topps Update Jumbo Random Teams Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

6A5C951C-898E-488A-A336-C7EC93D4F6BB.jpeg
#’d to 5!!!

5C24B696-9280-4302-A8EC-F687E31E7F6A.jpeg
#’d to 50!

AD7984D3-E4AA-434C-B112-470AF51C1083.jpeg
#’d to 25!

C258413E-2BE6-4F48-BBC7-4CD236447092.jpeg

56DAD9BB-D7D8-431F-B4F0-A9A81B618198.jpeg

Live link to the box break:

Team randomization live link:

Hi everybody. I wanted to see if there was any interest in trying a random teams style group box break for ONE JUMBO BOX of 2020 TOPPS UPDATE.

Price is $14 for the first spot and $10 for each additional spot. Each spot will get you one random team.

Product Info:

Configuration:

-10 packs per box

-46 cards per pack

-1 Autograph Card and 2 Relic Cards per box!

Here is how this break would work. You let me know how many spots you want. If you would like your name next to a specific number please let me know when you tell me how many spots you would like, otherwise, I will just straight fill this and put you down next to the next available number(s). I will add this to the Trade Manager for everybody along with my PayPal address. After all of the spots are filled and all payments are received I will go live with the team randomization. I will roll the dice and randomize the list of names of those in the break and also the list of MLB team names. Every spot will be paired with an MLB team and that will be your team for the break and you will get all cards with players from that team.

We will plan to do the team randomization a few days before the break so that everybody will have a chance to trade teams if they would like to before we break this box.

This product is scheduled to release on November 6th so let’s see if we can fill this up and do the team randomization and break sometime close to release day!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. cmcjr99 PAID Arizona Diamondbacks
2. cmcjr99 PAID Baltimore Orioles
3. dlackey PAID Chicago Cubs
4. LarryG PAID Tampa Bay Rays
5. smalltime35 PAID Cincinnati Reds
6. thefiberlab PAID Toronto Blue Jays
7. smalltime35 PAID Texas Rangers
8. smalltime35 PAID St. Louis Cardinals
9. erdoro PAID Philadelphia Phillies
10. grapler135s PAID Pittsburgh Pirates
11. greatdadx2 PAID Milwaukee Brewers
12. LarryG PAID Colorado Rockies
13. dlackey PAID Atlanta Braves
14. greatdadx2 PAID LA Angels
15. metsman1986 PAID Chicago White Sox
16. metsman1986 PAID Cleveland Indians
17. erdoro PAID New York Yankees
18. David K. PAID San Francisco Giants
19. David K. PAID Oakland Athletics
20. metsman1986 PAID Boston Red Sox
21. David K. PAID Minnesota Twins
22. PRosefan1 PAID Miami Marlins
23. roger16 PAID Washington Nationals
24. LarryG PAID San Diego Padres
25. PRosefan1 PAID New York Mets
26. grapler135s PAID Kansas City Royals
27. thefiberlab PAID Detroit Tigers
28. erdoro PAID Seattle Mariners
29. roger16 PAID Houston Astros
30. roger16 PAID LA Dodgers

Last edited:
I will take 3 and 13. Will have to send money order if ok. Lmk address and I will get it in the mail.

Thanks
Dennis
Great thanks Dennis...I have you down for those spots. And money order works for me. I will post it up now and I will include my address.

Thanks,
Mike

Hi Mike, very interested in this. I'll take three spots - 4, 12, and 24

Thanks for doing this.
Larry

Hi Mike! Please don't post the contest right away in the future as your hurting members that u have a trade with....like me....our trade was 10/13/2020 now ...this is posted 10/15/2020....so only one bench point ...when we could have two if its posted 10/19/2020...So in the future...wait as sometimes....breaks are cancelled. Best regards, David

Hi Mike! Please don't post the contest right away in the future as your hurting members that u have a trade with....like me....our trade was 10/13/2020 now ...this is posted 10/15/2020....so only one bench point ...when we could have two if its posted 10/19/2020...So in the future...wait as sometimes....breaks are cancelled. Best regards, David
Sorry David I didn’t realize that there was an issue with posting the transaction up. I will be sure to wait to post transactions for you in the future. Also, this box has been ordered and this break will happen! Thanks again for signing up.

Mike

This has been changed. All transactions will get you a point, even if they're within the 5 days. If we see folks abusing the system, though, we will cancel/remove all transactions from that member that we feel shouldn't have been added. As long as they are both separate transactions, you should be fine. If they're going to be mailed together, though, it's best to report the first transactions so we can cancel it and just create a new one with both breaks in a single transaction.

This has been changed. All transactions will get you a point, even if they're within the 5 days. If we see folks abusing the system, though, we will cancel/remove all transactions from that member that we feel shouldn't have been added. As long as they are both separate transactions, you should be fine. If they're going to be mailed together, though, it's best to report the first transactions so we can cancel it and just create a new one with both breaks in a single transaction.
Great! Thanks Mike!

Mike