Unbelievable Hit!!! Break Complete!!! 2020 Topps Update Jumbo Random Teams Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Checklist is up and man is it bad. Lordy man 212 players made their debut and this is what they picked? Several players that already have topps rookies are listed as having rookies in this set. Not even listed as rookie debut cards. Every rookie I was hoping for was excluded. Series 1 prices are going to go crazy for 2021.

from what i just read dated friday the 30th , the checklist has not been released yet but they are stating that this year's update set will contain VERY FEW rookies and that most first year cards will be those of players who already had an RC in either series 1 or 2 this year with ALMOST everyone else having their RC held back for 2021...by all accounts ive heard , that will likely make this one of the worst topps update sets of the past 13 years...
I had heard the same and boy is it bad. LOL 2021 prices are gonna go nuts.

yup - just saw the checklist and the top 2 - by far - are repeat rc's from previous a series for arozarena and grisham ...and those are moreso because of their team changes instead of their rookie status...the other 27 with the rc designation is little more than a list of marginal guys who will be long forgotten within couple years...

Just got confirmation that this box should arrive on release day tomorrow Friday 11/6 so we will plan to do the break tomorrow 11/6 @ 4pm PST. Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks,
Mike

But will they be in 2021 series one or two or updates? Topps is playing games with the collectors.....or maybe all the good ones are in the 2020 Topps Black Chrome at $400.00 for four cards? Best regards, David

Hey Mike! Greatdadx2 said it was okay to send me the gold from brewers break......and u can include with the rest of the cards......I'll post the trade for the brewer gold for the Kershaw patch tomorrow morning got to get some sleep! Best regards, David

Hey Mike! Greatdadx2 said it was okay to send me the gold from brewers break......and u can include with the rest of the cards......I'll post the trade for the brewer gold for the Kershaw patch tomorrow morning got to get some sleep! Best regards, David
Got it thanks David...I put the Brewers gold card in with your stack of cards.

Mike