Unfortunately I won't be doing much trading for a while...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dale

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hurricane Delta ruined several thousand dollars worth of cards of mine. This closet in Lake Charles, Louisiana was stacked with cards. The 800 count boxes are stacked four high all around the room, and I got 3 feet of water. Some cards had been held for people until we could come up with a trade, like the Nolan Arenado Target rookie and Jose Ramirez rookie down there. I was able to evacuate two car loads of cards to my house in Michigan first though. So for anyone trading with me, pretty much everything between 2015 and 2019 is gone, with some exceptions that I was able to rescue. Most everything before that is in Michigan. But I'll be back.
Delta Damage.JPG

Oh no! Sorry to hear this happened @dale!

Is any of it salvageable or is it all a loss? Either way is too bad, but I'm hoping you can at least salvage some of it.

Oh no! Sorry to hear this happened @dale!

Is any of it salvageable or is it all a loss? Either way is too bad, but I'm hoping you can at least salvage some of it.
Thanks Mike and David, I was able to salvage boxes that were stacked up higher than 4. Everything was sorted by card number within the set it was issued, and I wish now I had made sets up, but that was something I was going to do later. I did find my 2018 Topps Update box that had the range including US250 (Acuna rookie) and I had 24 of them in there that were above the water line so they survived. So it wasn't a total loss. I'm dreading going through these but I need to hurry up so the restoration people can get to work on my apartment.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online