Upcoming Autograph Signings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

If anyone else is interested in autograph signings, I have over 100 signings coming up. I am not sure if I can list them here on the site, but feel free to vist my website. www.chrispottersports.com. Take care

If anyone else is interested in autograph signings, I have over 100 signings coming up. I am not sure if I can list them here on the site, but feel free to vist my website. www.chrispottersports.com. Take care

Hey Chris, It's me Dylan, I am getting my Tom Herr and Ruben Sierra cards ready, in the item column do i just put "baseball card" or the year ex. "1990 Donruss DK"?
Thanks

Dylan - Yes, please add the year of the card as well. Thanks again and take care.

Hi Chris - I will definitely keep an eye on your web site for upcoming signings! How do you get so many current and former players to conduct private signings with you? Brian Cashman? Earl Weaver? Bobby Doerr? These guys are all over the country. Do you travel to them or do private signings through the mail and send items in bulk?

Thanks!
Scott-

mort - Thank you for the reply, we work in conjunction with many show's as well as conduct our own signings. SCD and Tuff Stuff recently did an editorial on us. It talked about Tony Malinosky who is the oldest living baseball player, (100 years old). We had a beer with him. I thought they did a really good job with the article.

After having a chat with Chris, I fully recommend doing business with him. For all you mets collectors most of the '86 team will be there or autographed set collectors that are missing the players at his upcoming signings, it is a great chance to get some of those tougher autos. I also notice he having the newest HOFer Bert Blyleven aswell as several other big name HOFers, so its not just minor stars, he has the big boys too. Seems like he genuinely trying to help bring the fans and the players closer together or atleast make their autos a little more obtainable. Here are lists.

http://www.chrispottersports.com/january-2011-signings-2

http://www.chrispottersports.com/january-2011-signings

Hey Chis - It's Ritchie....Just wanted to say thank you for helping me with some
rare Mets for my collection....looking forward to dealing again with you :D