Upcoming box breaks, reviews and interviews!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Taliasen

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Here is some information about some upcoming breaks/content/events for the members of The Bench!

EDIT: Confirmed, we have Tom Geideman, founder and president of SAGE, for our interview guest for April! Please post your questions for Mr. Geideman here. I hope to have enough questions to ask him by the end of next week!

Break/Review - Marvel Superstars Premier Edition Trading card game
Upper Deck/Marvel
Marvel Superstars

Break/Review - Magic the Gathering - MTG, Rise of the Eldrazi
Wizards of the Coast
Rise of the Eldrazi

Break/Review - Tristar - TNA The New Era (wrestling)
Tristar Productions
The New Era
Interview with Tristar Productions coming soon!

I am expecting another box of product from our Sponsor Panini this month, and am talking to the president and COO of SAGE about an interview and sponsoring us with product to review!

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on what your MOD team has been working on behind the scenes and so you can keep a watch for the announcement of our live box breaks!

Tal

Last edited:
How much does it cost to join a box break on The Bench?

It is actually against the rules to have a team box break where members buy into here on The Bench. All of the boxes I break are donated to us from sponsors. I have a trivia question or two I ask during the live break where members can win a couple of the hits. The rest of the hits go toward the YSL prize pool and members can ask for base cards form the break for free.

Tal