Update Hits FT- Red Sox Sparkle, Molina Variation, Sandoval, Jeter...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike,
I am sorry apparently my friend is not done buying blasters and she has pulled some more cards that we no longer need from the list. Maybe we can work something out later.
Thanks,
Trish

Mike,
I have the US278 Rafael Montero RC photo variation available and I would be looking for golds from my wantlist here:
http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php/427325-14-Update-Gold-wantlist-with-update-tradelist
PLMK if we can work a deal.
Thanks,
Gary

Hey Gary, I can use the Montero Var,
Walmart Blue border 321 Josh Satin,
2014 Update Gold /2014 72 Chris Young & 102 Daniel Murphy.

How about these for them:
Topps Gold 200 Tanaka RC, 120 wolf, 228 crow. Those are the only ones I have from your list. LMK or post...Thanks Bud. Mike

Hey Gary, I can use the Montero Var,
Walmart Blue border 321 Josh Satin,
2014 Update Gold /2014 72 Chris Young & 102 Daniel Murphy.

How about these for them:
Topps Gold 200 Tanaka RC, 120 wolf, 228 crow. Those are the only ones I have from your list. LMK or post...Thanks Bud. Mike

Mike,
I posted the trade for us. I was hoping to get a little more out of the variation card but if
memory serves me right you have sent extras on the last couple of trade we made.

Thanks,
Gary

Mike,
I posted the trade for us. I was hoping to get a little more out of the variation card but if
memory serves me right you have sent extras on the last couple of trade we made.

Thanks,
Gary

yEAH, i THINK i HAD "THROWN" SOME IN. i REALLY DON'T KEEP TRACK. I actually think the gold Tanaka will have a higher bv than the Montero. The Tanaka should be $10 and the Montero, if it was a common, would be $5. Depends how much a common RC is multiplied (prob 1.5x). This is based on series 1 & 2.
Thanks again for the trade. Mike

Hello
Haven't gotten any update as of yet can you use any of these 14 Bowman Chrome cards :

-Zack Wheeler BLACK STATIC REFRACTOR #'ed 22/35
-Robert Gsellman REFRACTOR Auto #'ed 401/500
-Gabriel Ynoa Auto
-Travis d'Arnaud ATOMIC REFRACTOR Die-Cut #'ed 63/99
-Robert Whalen PURPLE REFRACTOR #'ed 137/150
-Noah Syndergaard Refractor Mini
-Noah Syndergaard Fire Die-Cut
-Dualing Die-Cut Rafael Montero/Maikel Franco
-Dualing Die-Cut Gavin Cecchini/Garin Cecchini
-(2) Gary Carter 1989 Bowman is Back Silver Diamond Refractors
-Zack Wheeler REFRACTOR #'ed 222/500
-Jeff McNeil REFRACTOR #'ed 248/500
-(2) Travis d'Arnaud Chrome RC
-(3) Wilmer Flores Chrome RC
-(8) L.J. Mazzilli Chrome Cards
-(8) Jeff McNeil Chrome Cards
-(8) Gabriel Ynoa Chrome Cards
-(7) Robert Whalen Chrome Cards
-(1) Jacob DeGrom Chrome Card

Intrested In :

World Series Comm. Patch- WSP-DJ JETER
TY
Dale

Hello
Haven't gotten any update as of yet can you use any of these 14 Bowman Chrome cards :

-Zack Wheeler BLACK STATIC REFRACTOR #'ed 22/35
-Robert Gsellman REFRACTOR Auto #'ed 401/500
-Gabriel Ynoa Auto
-Travis d'Arnaud ATOMIC REFRACTOR Die-Cut #'ed 63/99
-Robert Whalen PURPLE REFRACTOR #'ed 137/150
-Noah Syndergaard Refractor Mini
-Noah Syndergaard Fire Die-Cut
-Dualing Die-Cut Rafael Montero/Maikel Franco
-Dualing Die-Cut Gavin Cecchini/Garin Cecchini
-(2) Gary Carter 1989 Bowman is Back Silver Diamond Refractors
-Zack Wheeler REFRACTOR #'ed 222/500
-Jeff McNeil REFRACTOR #'ed 248/500
-(2) Travis d'Arnaud Chrome RC
-(3) Wilmer Flores Chrome RC
-(8) L.J. Mazzilli Chrome Cards
-(8) Jeff McNeil Chrome Cards
-(8) Gabriel Ynoa Chrome Cards
-(7) Robert Whalen Chrome Cards
-(1) Jacob DeGrom Chrome Card

Intrested In :

World Series Comm. Patch- WSP-DJ JETER
TY
Dale

Dale, can you be more specific on those Mets? I need card numbers to check if I need them or not or if easier, my wantlist is in my signature. I still have the Jeter Patch available. Thanks.

With quality Mets stuff in trade, you're as good of an out as there is.

I just opened a box a couple days ago with a Rafael Montero /50 from 2014 Topps Update. I wish the Grimm you have from the 2013 set was the /50,instead of the Feldman. That said, I still think I prefer the Grimm long-term. I'm doing a re-organization, and I might have enough to do a bubble-wrap deal to get them both.

That, or, we could go with something now, and get something else done later. PM me what sounds right.

Dale, can you be more specific on those Mets? I need card numbers to check if I need them or not or if easier, my wantlist is in my signature. I still have the Jeter Patch available. Thanks.

Have these from your wantlist :

2014 BOWMAN CHROME

Base : 15flores,
Refractor(x/500)- : 98wheeler

CHROME PROSPECTS :

Refractor(x/500) : 56mcneil,
Purple Refractor(x/150) : 73whalen,
Die-Cut Refractor- : DDC-CCgavin cechini, MFRmontero/Franco
Fire Die-Cut Ref- : FDC-NSsyndergaard,
Mini Chrome- MC-NSsyndergaard
AUTOs- BCAP-GY Ynoa
TY
Dale

I just opened a box a couple days ago with a Rafael Montero /50 from 2014 Topps Update. I wish the Grimm you have from the 2013 set was the /50,instead of the Feldman. That said, I still think I prefer the Grimm long-term. I'm doing a re-organization, and I might have enough to do a bubble-wrap deal to get them both.

That, or, we could go with something now, and get something else done later. PM me what sounds right.
I'll need to check and make sure I still have the Grimm..suspect I do.or 2 days and will get back.
Hold off and make a bigger trade if you can help...lmk. Travelling on business f
Have these from your wantlist :

2014 BOWMAN CHROME

Base : 15flores,
Refractor(x/500)- : 98wheeler

CHROME PROSPECTS :

Refractor(x/500) : 56mcneil,
Purple Refractor(x/150) : 73whalen,
Die-Cut Refractor- : DDC-CCgavin cechini, MFRmontero/Franco
Fire Die-Cut Ref- : FDC-NSsyndergaard,
Mini Chrome- MC-NSsyndergaard
AUTOs- BCAP-GY Ynoa
TY
Dale
Dale, travelling on biz. Can you propose something. Get back later. Thanks, Mike

I'll need to check and make sure I still have the Grimm..suspect I do.or 2 days and will get back.
Hold off and make a bigger trade if you can help...lmk. Travelling on business f

Dale, travelling on biz. Can you propose something. Get back later. Thanks, Mike

PM coming
Dale

I have the Grimm RC in hand. LMK what you'd like to do...thx