*Update* Just requested my Topps Million Card Giveaways for shipment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

otgoal

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have these being shipped:

Wes Westrum 1952
Eddie Stanky 1955
Gil Hodges 1959
Dick Howser 1962
Ed Charles 1963
AL RBI Leaders 1967
San Francisco Giants Team Card 1967

I'll post condition when they arrive.

Last edited:
In a way I want to get mine shipped but also I'm not sure...they charge an awful lot for shipping and I'm not sure how to pay for it because I don't have a credit card and I don't think they take paypal...let me know if you have any info on that as well as the condition of your cards...I have a lot of collection needs in my portfolio

Thanks guys,
majdic2136, I think you need to use a credit card. I didn't see a Paypal option.
Shipping using the US Postal option is cheaper than UPS.
Keep in mind, I read that if you don't claim your cards for shipment by next March 1st, the cards will be deleted from your portfolio and you won't be able to claim them.

Last edited:
Thanks guys,
majdic2136, I think you need to use a credit card. I didn't see a Paypal option.
Shipping using the US Postal option is cheaper than UPS.
Keep in mind, I read that if you don't claim your cards for shipment by next March 1st, the cards will be deleted from your portfolio and you won't be able to claim them.

Will my debit card work? Its linked to my checking account which is linked to my paypal...I already asked my dad...yes I went there...22 years old and still ask for favors sometimes :) but he said he wasn't going to let me use his card on something unless it was for school...I guess I just have to hope they take my debit card?

Will my debit card work? Its linked to my checking account which is linked to my paypal...I already asked my dad...yes I went there...22 years old and still ask for favors sometimes :) but she said he wasn't going to let me use his card on something unless it was for school...I guess I just have to hope they take my debit card?

Good question, I don't know the answer.
I would call Topps if I were you and find out your options.

Thanks guys.
The 1952 Westrum is the only one I unlocked myself.
I used other cards I pulled to trade for the remainig six.
Had quite a bit of 1987 cards and others I traded in bulk and eventually ended up with the other six.

Hmmmm...
Received an email that my cards shipped. Fast, yes, but the email said my cards were shipped via USPS mail.
I requested, paid for and was charged UPS shipping.
UPS shipping was more expensive, but I read some posts saying some cards shipped through US mail came sliding in the envelope.
I requested UPS to combat the problem. If they arrive from the post office I'm for sure asking for a refund for the difference, and I'll reserve judgement on any damaged cards due to shipping until they arrive.

Yeah, mine were all supposed to be shipped UPS too but the only one that came that way was the Strasburg auto. My cards were all taped down in their holders - I think they learned that lesson already.

Update

Called Topps last Friday. They said they were busy, and would either call back that day, or Monday.
Today is Wednesday, and hadn't received a call from them. Great service.
I called them back, re-told my story and was told they couldn't reimburse the money, but they'd send some packs.

Hmmmm...
Received an email that my cards shipped. Fast, yes, but the email said my cards were shipped via USPS mail.
I requested, paid for and was charged UPS shipping.
UPS shipping was more expensive, but I read some posts saying some cards shipped through US mail came sliding in the envelope.
I requested UPS to combat the problem. If they arrive from the post office I'm for sure asking for a refund for the difference, and I'll reserve judgement on any damaged cards due to shipping until they arrive.