Update: No longer looking for Yankees. Thanks to everyone who helped out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have this....

20 TOPPS PHOTO VARIATION SSP
562 BABE RUTH SIGNING BALLS,YANKEES $150.00

I am looking for

RC Parallels with a BV of $25+
Base RCs with a BV of $25+
Bowman Chrome 1st Year Prospects with BV of $20+
Patch/Autos or combination of the two of star players
Mike Trout Insert/Parallels
Fernando Tatis Jr insert/parallels
Ronald Acuna Jr inserts/parallels
Low serial numbers /25 or less of star players

Let me know if we can work out a trade.

I have this....

20 TOPPS PHOTO VARIATION SSP
562 BABE RUTH SIGNING BALLS,YANKEES $150.00

I am looking for

RC Parallels with a BV of $25+
Base RCs with a BV of $25+
Bowman Chrome 1st Year Prospects with BV of $20+
Patch/Autos or combination of the two of star players
Mike Trout Insert/Parallels
Fernando Tatis Jr insert/parallels
Ronald Acuna Jr inserts/parallels
Low serial numbers /25 or less of star players

Let me know if we can work out a trade.
Thanks for posting but this is out of the BV range that I could justify giving my students.

Over the past week I received around 2,000 Yankees cards from several members. I separated them by year and put them in team bags of 25. Today a few kids earned a "pack". I keep the packs in a locked drawer and called them over to pick one. The kids noticed that there were significantly more of these homemade packs than before and I explained where they came from. These students wanted me to express their appreciation to everyone. Anyway, my class rule is that they can not open them during class, so they waited until lunch. My wife (also a teacher in the same building) had lunch duty and she told me that these kids came up to her clamoring about an Aaron Judge chrome card one kid pulled or an "old" (I think it was a 2006) Jeter card another got.

I just want to end this post by saying one word to everyone: Thanks!

Jay

Over the past week I received around 2,000 Yankees cards from several members. I separated them by year and put them in team bags of 25. Today a few kids earned a "pack". I keep the packs in a locked drawer and called them over to pick one. The kids noticed that there were significantly more of these homemade packs than before and I explained where they came from. These students wanted me to express their appreciation to everyone. Anyway, my class rule is that they can not open them during class, so they waited until lunch. My wife (also a teacher in the same building) had lunch duty and she told me that these kids came up to her clamoring about an Aaron Judge chrome card one kid pulled or an "old" (I think it was a 2006) Jeter card another got.

I just want to end this post by saying one word to everyone: Thanks!

Jay
I have about 6-8 1997 Bowman Best Atomic and base refractors of Yankee's.......Any interest. Don