Updated Astros Autograph Needs List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yo i think i'm about to send off to mike richardt if you want to make some type of stro custom and mail it to me. i think all his cards are rangers...and if you include an extra stamp i mail to biancalana, i have a stro 88 score i can send in addition to some royals cards i have...

Jeff Tabaka, Joe Slusarski and Russ Ortiz knocked off the list! Moving closer to the goal. Anyone else able to help?

Also looking for the 1970 topps Dave Nicholson base card unsigned if anyone has that one

Last edited:
he is not officially on the all-time list, so I am waiting, but I may get him on the dreaded yankees photo I have with whitey and ralph houk

Yankees photo? Shame. At least go with the Mets lol. I wanna get him eventually too...just gotta find the right item to send for his price.

he is not officially on the all-time list, so I am waiting, but I may get him on the dreaded yankees photo I have with whitey and ralph houk

Why on Earth would you do that? Get his 1987 Topps card signed. He's in a good and proper Astros uniform.

I have the Luis Rivera in-hand with an Adam Loewen autograph. Not sure if I'll be able to get the others for you. Probably put the cards in the mail middle of next week.

i plan on sending to mike richardt; so if you want to get me an astros custom i will send it too

Halk -
The Jose Cruz Jr. is in hand. I'll hold it for you. I'll know by the end of next week about Distefano.

i plan on sending to mike richardt; so if you want to get me an astros custom i will send it too

Chris have you sent to richardt yet, if not I can send you an astros team card to get signed by him.

List updated, thanks to metrotheme for helping me knock a few others off the list

I can get you Rafael Montalvo and Gil Rondon when the Winter League starts.
They work here as coaches,The season starts october 22 LMK
Thanks, Javier