Updated Flickr Looking to trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hello,

I still have one Chrome Black encased auto left I had 10 at one point it's of Spencer Howard RC auto. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks

I dont have any of the needs you have listed, but you have quite a few that I am interested in:

Ortiz and Doerr autos
Ortiz/Yaz/Doerr/Pedro GU cards

If there is anything else you are interested in, or if you see anything on my tradelist, let me know.

Otherwise, I will mark you down if I happen to come across your needs.

I dont have any of the needs you have listed, but you have quite a few that I am interested in:

Ortiz and Doerr autos
Ortiz/Yaz/Doerr/Pedro GU cards

If there is anything else you are interested in, or if you see anything on my tradelist, let me know.

Otherwise, I will mark you down if I happen to come across your needs.
Didnt see anything for those.

Looking for HOF autos and Game Used. Always looking for Black Chrome Encased autos and 1999 Upper Deck Century legend autos.
Hi,

I have a couple Topps Chrome Black Autos (Dale Murphy, Rod Carew, Wade Boggs), and some other HOF Autos (Gaylord Perry, Joe Carter).

Do you still have the 2007 Bowman's Best Pujols Auto? Or might you have any Jeter Autos/Rarer Inserts?