Updated Griffins IP and 2 recent pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Joe Watson, yeah Im not a Flyers fan but trying to get rid of my extra pucks and since this has inscription I figured why not

Mike Babcock, got this on a sale/trade deal awhile back, dont think I posted this one up though as was only thing I got that day

Went down to graph the Griffins before the game, shouldn't have went and tried getting Petr Mrazek who can't go the same way or even same side of the building as everyone else, missed pretty much everyone I needed while was trying to catch him. My wife will be happy though.
Her Tom McCollum game used stick

Did atleast get one guy I wanted Tomas Jurco (used to have such a beatiful full signature, NHL ruined that though apparently) Then the Paetsch is mainly for her since thats her other favorite Griffin

Jurco on my jersey, bottom left between Chris Chelios and Riley Sheahan. Hopefully before the playoffs are over I can get Mitch Callahan, Ryan Sproul, Teemu Pulkinnen and Landon Ferraro on it

For those interested I now have all these guys on it, have just one that didn't play for the Wings on it, was called up but never actually played. Regret getting him on it now but what can ya do.
Kirk Maltby, Fabian Brunnstrom, Ian White, Tomas Holmstrom, Doug Janik, Chris Connor, Joakim Andersson, Brent Raedeke and Jimmy Howard on the top half.
Gustav Nyquist, Chris Chelios, Tomas Jurco, Riley Sheahan, Tomas Tatar, Jan Mursak, Alexey Marchenko, Todd Bertuzzi, Cory Emmerton, Adam Almquist, Tom McCollum, Xavier Oullett, Petr Mrazek, Jonathan Ericsson, Niklas Kronwall, Brendan Smith, Jordin Tootoo, Jakub Kindl, Brian Lashoff and Mike Commodore

Update
So wife let me go back and needless to say the ahl website was off, said 7 minutes left in game when walked out of house, radio then said game was over, great running late. Get there and am told I just missed Mike Babcock and Sergei Fedorov, yes Fedorov who has no reason to be here. Real bummer. Later on Chris Chelios, Mike Knuble and the Griffins coach come out. Ok last time he complained it was to cold to sign, wasnt this night. So I clearly say hey Chris can you sign a pic of me and you? Nope, guy just will not sign here since getting in HOF, guess Ill just send dang thing TTM. So didnt get Knuble either. Big night of big name let downs. Did get Luke Glendening who was there to watch, he played 61 games for Red Wings, cut off was 60 for him to come back and play with Griffins.

Mitch Callahan

Adam Almquist, available FT

Ryan Sproul, from his debit game against St Louis, couldnt find what pocket I stuck blue in fast enough so had him sign in black, oh well. Gonna print off another to try for blue, may end up being available at some point.

Xavier Oullett, picture I took at game vs Blues

Last edited:
Post game now added, still bummed I missed Fedorov by like a minute. Wife won't let me blow off work to see if he shows up again tonight either lol